taste is drastically decreasing -says hubby

Discussion in 'Recipe Central' started by amnilakshmi, Jun 22, 2012.

1. amnilakshmi

amnilakshmi Gold IL'ite

hi all

I am a working women and do not have a maid. Now my kid has started going to school so i need to prepare lunch for him too. Since i have to manage work, household and other stuff i am very tired at the end of day. Recently i noticed my hubby taking lots of outside food and when i asked him he says your cooking has changed a lot. It doesnt taste good like before... Can someone tell me how to resolve this. Even i have noticed the taste chagning ...

2. Magee

Magee Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

Hope you know very well about your DH taste and likes towards food, try to prepare according to his taste.
    Offcourse we understand it is difficult to manage every thing single handedly, but we have to do it.

Try to plan your menu a day before.
    Make sure you have all the ingredients are available with you for the menu a day before itself.
    Every saturday try to shop and grind batter for breakfast and do all the washing, cleaning everything.
    Enjoy your sunday.
    Grinding for batter grind it for two types of tiffen like, idly & appam or idly & paniyaram/Adai.

Make a elaborate cook on weekends and do simple lunch for weekdays.

You can post your menu for the week so that we can suggest you according to it.
    Try to do new recipe on weekend and hold on to what ever you are familiar for weekday cooking.

Magee

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

though many may not agree,the taste of our cooking also changes with our moods/our feelings, even if it were the same ingredients and the same recipe..

say a prayer, be happy (I know many of my friends who say oh yaar i hate cooking, everyday..) about what you do..

and plan it the way you need to do..

4. Magee

Magee Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Really 100% true........:iagree