1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Tamilians In Northern VA

Discussion in 'Indians in Fairfax' started by Mommie007, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Mommie007

Mommie007 Silver IL'ite

Hey People,

Any tamilians in the northern Virginia area?? I was thinking it would be awesome to form a group and meet up maybe once a month with families - time permitting of course. I am a working mom, have a 3 and a half yr old girl and expecting my second one. Let me know where you live and then we could exchange contact info to get in touch and see if we can build a group. Looking forward to replies from a lot of people!!

2. mom2ria

mom2ria New IL'ite

Hi
    I am married to a tamilian and have a 31/2 year old girl. We just moved to Herndon recently. If you are interested we can get in touch

Vidya

3. sidvidu

sidvidu Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    I am srividya, tamilian living in Herndon. where in Herndon are u staying? I'm in Sunrise valley dr. Would like to meet.
    srividya

4. Mommie007

Mommie007 Silver IL'ite

Thats awesome! we could definitely soemtime. I live in Manassas Park. I work full time and will be free over the weekends. WOuld you guys be alright meetin gup or even talking sometime over the weekend. I iwll have to find a way of exchanging telephone numbers/email addresses. But thanks for the response.

5. mom2ria

mom2ria New IL'ite

if you are on facebook , we can exchange our email ids.Maybe that can be a start . Let me know.

6. priyasfun

priyasfun New IL'ite

Hello,
    i just registered and saw this post. I am a tamilian and am looking for playmates for my 7 year old. I am wondering if i can join in.

Thanks
    Priya

7. priya360

priya360 New IL'ite

Hey,

I just registered and saw this post. I am a tamilian and stay with my husband in Lansdowne/Leesburg. Looking to make new friends.

Cheers,
    Priya.

8. vamom01

vamom01 New IL'ite

I am working mom of a 5 1/2 yr old boy who is very active - and I am looking to meet and make friends for myself and him. Let me know if you guys are meeting up. I live in Mclean

Vidya

9. shrsan10

shrsan10 New IL'ite

Hi, I am a mom with 2 girls, 9 and 3, just moved in near Tysons corner last week. As such donno anyone here in VA. I am also a tamilian and would love to make some friends. My daughter will be going to Spring hills elementary in the next couple of weeks. Anybody around this area?? Please get in touch. We relocated from Michigan and do feel lonely out here without any friends. Thanks.

10. sangs1

sangs1 New IL'ite

Hi,

I am a Tamilian and stay in Falls church. Looking forward to make new friends.

Sangeetha