1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Tamil Programs To Watch On Tv

Discussion in 'TV' started by balakrish, Jan 28, 2022.

1. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

oh yes, didnt remember his name..avaney than.:lol: payapulla paavam sema bulb!

love track pathi neenga solrathu patha bayama irukey..:facepalm: I hate this track...adventure game la ethuku ithellam?:BangHead: pakalam oru alavuku mela pochuna skip skip than.

Also why these ladies are alwys in bikinis..I undertsand during tasks it could be water beased so they wear it..ana during other times also..apdiye suthranga..when it is so cold also..enna logic ney puriyala..:rolleye:

balakrish likes this.
  2. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Bikinis logic, not sure. They are allowed two pairs of clothes which they have to wash and wear. One of them is warm clothing which they wear at night. Maybe they wear the bikini and the other clothing interchangeably.

3. candidheart

I see..Didn't know about the 2 pairs of clothes restrictiono_O

balakrish likes this.
  4. candidheart

Finally finished season 25 yesterday..

what a roller coaster ride of emotions and strategies...phew..it could be really draining,especially when you have to go against your values in life.. you have to make relationships and break them..:(

Didnt expect denise to win..but she does deserve. I was hoping skupin would win!
    Lisa though not strong in physical tasks her strategies and alliances actually got her to the finals..

I liked malcom carter and penner. carter is such a sweet kutty, honest and selfless kid. intha abi irunthu carter ponathu was so not cool..abi yappa..no words for her..

I felt the tamil version was a copy of this season..i have seen some tasks in safi zone..some tasks were similar..and I also think they decided to give it to a female based on this..ana intha viji ellam denise kooda compare panna mudiyathu..:mad:
    I was also glad that there was no love track after that first one...host enna azhagu.. pathutey irukalam..:hearteyes:

5. balakrish

Hi @candidheart
    Super, full season mudichutingala.

One request, if possible, winner name unga post la irundhu delete paneedunga ( if you can still see the edit option ). I think a few reading this thread might watch season 25 and might not want to know the winner.

True, it was very interesting to see the values in life going against the way you had to play the game.

The way the game has unfolded in my case as I watch season after season is that at first glance Survivor seems to be a game of physical abilities, will power and ability to solve puzzles. But I have come to the understanding that there is a strong social aspect to the game which triumps other things. Luck also is a factor where someone supposed to be voted out gets immunity and it changes the game.

The players were great in this season and I reacted the same way to everyone the way you have. Penner, Carter, Malcolm, Skupin, Lisa, Denise, Jeff were all awesome characters. Ditto on Abi.

Tamil Survivor was a big let down for me mainly because of Arjun was lacking as a host and the way Zee tamil did not support Arjun on how the tasks were conducted on their fairness.

Jeff Probst is an awesome host and his energy and spirit goes a long way in this show. He has even changed the verdict when he did mistakes. He is such a nice guy!

You might want to take a break after this season but if you feel that you are ready to plunge into the next one, I will recommend you Season 28 - Cagayan. This season will challenge you on a few fronts and change your perspective I think, if you react the same way I did. Some great game play, some memorable characters, visual treat and some amazing twists.

Season 28 is not a good first season to watch for someone watching Survivor for the first time. The payoff comes only if you have watched some other baseline series like 25 or 15 ( Survivor china ).

Last edited: Feb 13, 2022
    candidheart likes this.
  6. candidheart

Achacho.. Naan pathu mudicha kushila..itha yosikama post panniten..Now I don't have the edit/delete option..:(

will keep in mind for next time!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2022
    balakrish likes this.
  7. balakrish

Since these names doesn't ring a bell ( as they are not celebrities), I think its fine.

A few things I can remember:
    1. Carter was a great kid. His social game happened to end up as critical.
    2. Jeff was very interesting for me. Baseball player, had a theme to get the returning players out and played the game.
    3. Penner, absolutely loved him. Strong social game, worked hard, was likeable.
    4. People like Abi will be around and go much farther than we expect.
    5. Skupin's and Lisa's journey was very interesting. Its how the coins fell.
    6. Malcolm also very strong social game. He was strong, but he made sure people did not consider him a threat.
    7. Denise was tough competitor. But for calling out Abi, she played a flawless game. But calling out Abi I think helped her more than it hurt as she was able to keep her cool when this topic came up.

Overall, I think the host Jeff Probst handled the Tribal council impeccably. He asked the right questions, he let people express themselves. Amazing amazing host and he is the central part of this show. The first few seasons he was very calm and empathetic. But he learnt since then to not to show his empathy though he has it.

The way he says to the losers, "got nothing for you, you can head back to camp", its iconic.

One thing about this game is, if you are too strong, you are a target. Too weak, you are a target. If you just slide through without being visible, you might be challenged.

This translates very nicely in real life where you don't want to be seen a too strong, or too weak. More than anything don't be visible for your values or your promises. You will be bitten.

That is the reason why I have loved Survivor.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2022
    candidheart likes this.
  8. candidheart

very true..and a bit depressing too..even if you want to play neutral, still you are targeted,life is not fair:neutral:

9. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

I watched "aanandham aarambam"in hotstar it is mini tamizh series where BB abirami and CWC santhosh has acted. It's 25min series with 8 episode running for 3 min -4min each. It's presented by bru coffee

Though it had few unrealistic moments or you can say as it is min series the scenes made me feel like it, female lead dubbing which didn't suit her as I have heard her voice and little over action from her. I enjoyed it ,it's a pleasant ride to watch for a coffee break

Check out The Proposal on Disney+ Hotstar! Hotstar

balakrish likes this.
  10. balakrish

This hotstar link won't work in US and its not on Hulu yet. But thanks for sharing :)

Caide likes this.