Tamil Nadu temples Help Needed

Discussion in 'Travel' started by gvi, Nov 5, 2014.

1. gvi

gvi Senior IL'ite

We were debating to go to Nakshtra temple or Navagraha temple..We have only 2 to 2 1/2 days and could do only one. We have no reason other than general well being. We come to India very rarely and taking this as an opportunity to get some good Karma

what is the best way to go to below temples efficiently? Any Car company recommendation or is it safe to just hire through the hotel? Shd we stay 1st night in kumbakonam and second somewhere else?

Sri Vyaghrapureeswarar Temple, Omampuliyur

Sri Sahasra Lakshmeeswarar Temple, Theeyathur OR Sri Panchanathiswarar Temple, Tiruvaiyaru

Sri Abhaya Varadeeswarar Temple, Adhiramapattinam

Sri Akshayapureeswarar Temple, Vilangulam OR Sri Karkadeswarar Temple, Thirunandudevankudi

Thirumananjeri Temple, Tanjavur (not a nakshtra temple)

]
    Garbarakshambigai Temple, Tanjavur (not a nakshtra temple)

More information on Nakshtra templaes above is at …blogspot.com/2012/01/nakshatra-temples.html

thank you so much

2. Sarfath

Sarfath New IL'ite

greetings to you,

hi gv ,

u want to go tamilnadu this above all temples ,wht help u need?

3. MATTY55

MATTY55 New IL'ite

Yes gvi, I also want to know you want to visit all these temples during your trip or few of them? I can’t understand what you want to say in your post?

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

i would suggest kumbakkonam or mayavaram. and taking a cab from your place of stay.
    most temples have timings within which you need to do the dharshan. there will be people who should have a proper idea on the best way to cover all the temples.