Tambaram /chrompet/Pallavaram/Selaiyur ILites

Discussion in 'Chennai' started by latamurali, Feb 27, 2009.

1. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear ILites

I got inspired by our friends starting to know people in and around their area, its really nice idea to get in touch with friends around us , which will strengthen our relationship as well we can help each other , so , why dont we have one, recent times iam seeing lot of people in and around Tambaram have joined in our community, so let us know each other, friends PLS JOIN ME IN INTRODUCING YOURSELF

Iam residing in East Tambaram, Sanatorium near SUVASINI KALYANA MANDAPAM for past 34 years .heheheh iam born and brought up and got settled now in the same place and SAME HOUSE

( Selaiyur includes Camp Road, Sembakkam , gowriwakkam ........and friends around PERUNGALATHUR also can join...)

Eagerly waiting .........

Last edited: Feb 27, 2009

2. jasmineflower

jasmineflower New IL'ite

Hi,

I m jasmine working in MEPZ stayed in west tambaram. Like to join this rhtread.

3. jayasree05

jayasree05 Senior IL'ite

hi
    i am jayasree at present am in riyadh but planning to come back to chennai by april. we have a house in selaiyur gomathi nagar, i think that comes under chitlapakkam only. my son is studing here in seventh, i have got application for him for eighth standard in boaz public school. so if everything goes well as per our plans i will be there in selaiyur by april first week.
    thanks to lata murali for starting a thread for tambaram ilites.
    jayasree

4. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

Hai Lata,
    do u know thiruppanar street near TBM sanitorium , suvasini kalyana mandapam. we all resided at that place for 7 years back...but my mother is residing now, TBM mudichur area.

5. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear Jasmine

Hearty Welcome to this thread

Hapy to know that you are working in MEPZ, i used to come to MEPZ daily to drop my sister who is working there

Where are you put up in west tbm, jus give landmark, no need of giving full details

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  6. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear jaishree

Hearty welcome to this thread and Chennai ( selaiyur) , my BIL's son is studying in Boaz school only , and ofcourse Selaiyur is very near to East Tambaram , let us meet at the earliest, dont worry for coming to new place, we are here

7. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Oh my dear Sai

What do u say??????!!!!!!!!!! Its a pleasant shock to me, and THIRUPANAR street is very near to my place and i can say it is my parallel street and suvasini mandpama is my own athai's , then you must know me and my house ( hehehe famous personality of east tambaram.Big Laugh)

dont you know AYYAPA SAMAJAM in thriumangai manna street , its our temple only

Ask your parents, they may surely know about my family and even me

Hope you know AUDITOR SUNDARARAJAN, as soon as i finish my college, i temporarily worked with him

rombaaaaaaaaaa kittaka vandhutey pah

8. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Friends

What happened to others, onlyyyyyy 3 have replied , sooon come and join in this thread, so that we can know each other very well and hlepful to each other also

Where is Rajmi, Mittuma, Latha mam ..................

9. jayasree05

jayasree05 Senior IL'ite

hai latha
    i am not new to tambaram, just two years back only we came to riyadh, , now coming back to selaiyur, earlier we were staying in a rented house in ganesh nagar selaiyur, now will be coming to our own flat in gomathi nagar, and my son also was studing in kendriya vidyalaya till fifth. now when we enquired theysaid there is no vacancy, thats why i am putting him in boaz as that is also cbsc. i also want to know whether that school is ok, and which class ur bil's son studying
    bye
    jayasree

10. raji_siv

raji_siv Bronze IL'ite

hi latha,

nice to see the tambaramladies. i am from west tambaram. now i am residing in doha. during summer we will visit chennai.at that time see you all.

bfn

raji