Tailoring training centers

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by AshaUnni, Sep 18, 2007.

1. AshaUnni

AshaUnni New IL'ite

Anybody knows about tailoring training centers (stitching, embroidery) in bangalore?:)

2. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    please specify which area you want. Then others can tell you exactly. The one place for sure is the Madura Coats, the thread people. The club is called The Needle and Thread Club. They conduct classes and also give certificates also.

3. AshaUnni

AshaUnni New IL'ite

VaraLakshmi, Thanks a lot:-D

I am staying near koramangala. i would like to attend weekend classes. Do you have any contact numbers of madura coats?.
    What are the types of training conducted in madura coats?
    What are the procedures to register for training?

I heard about one Needle N thread magazine. What are the procedures to subscribe it?

As i am basically from Kerala, i do not know much places. I am working as software engineer. So i can attend classes only on weekends.

Please give me valid suggestions.

Thanks & Regards
    :)

4. MeethaKumar

MeethaKumar New IL'ite

Hi,

Did you find any Tailoring classes in and around Bangalore by any chance.I 'm really tiring to find one here,but anyone can give me info,then please ASAP.

5. ManjulaPrasanna

ManjulaPrasanna Senior IL'ite

Hi Varloo

Could you kindly let me know if Madura Coats people conduct classes in and around Basavanagudi or Jayanagar?

Thanks
    Manjula

6. meenakshirajan

meenakshirajan Silver IL'ite

Hello Manjula,
    You can just give a call to Madura coats and take down the contact no. who are taking classes. They will give you not only the contact numbers but also other information in details. Long back I had given a call to get the information.
    Meenakshi Rajan

7. durgees

durgees Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me where I can learn crocheting in Bangalore. I am staying in Jayanagar 9th Block. But soon we are planning to move near C V Raman nagar. Anywhere near C V Raman nagar? Please inform me.

Thanks,
    Durga

8. Sindhurao

Sindhurao Gold IL'ite

Hello ladies:

There is a lady I know in Basavanagudi who teaches tailoring and embroidery for sure. She might know crochet as well. Her name is Veena Prakash. She teaches during week days as far as I know. Don't have her number handy but if anyone's interested will fish it out:)

Also, Nagpal and Singer ( opp. Nilgiris) sewing machine dealers in Jayanagar conduct tailoring classes.

Hope this helps.

Sindhu

9. ManjulaPrasanna

ManjulaPrasanna Senior IL'ite

:thankyou2: Meena and Sindhu. I will try contacting them and get back to you.

Cheers
    Manjula

10. Bhanvi

Bhanvi Senior IL'ite

Hai All

Tailoring and Machine Embroidery classes are conducted by Singer Co., which is situated in Commercial Street.

Rdgs