1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sweety's Diary : A B'lore (Wipro) techie's wife ended her life...Wanna know Why?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by vebha, Jun 14, 2011.

1. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Well said!!!! this is what happened with Sweety I guess!!!! she felt fooled, cheated and out of options...because what she thought didnt happen after marriage, and her husband continued his EMA rather than settling down with his wife....to top it...he has taken her to honeymoon also...but at the background he has been showing how unhappy he is!!! its like she is confused ...moreover when her job trials are also failing, she felt more hopeless!!!! when a already depressed lonely person faces dejection from all sides....where will they go????even in her diary she said commiting suicide is like a bad option..but still she went ahead with it......seems like she lost balance of her mind..when she committed it

I really appreciate if all the women/girls out there can talk to someone...atleast be anonymous and share your feelings whats happening etc in your brain and heart....that way, atleast they get some emotional support....if they cant share it with their friends/parents/siblings openly.

2. meerajesh59

meerajesh59 Gold IL'ite

Poor Sweety.

These girls are making the situation worst by not sharing with their parents. Even if they share, they want their daughter to adjust.

Reading her everyday emotions, its clear that hormones also palyed some role.

May her soul rest in peace

3. RJMK

RJMK Silver IL'ite

Really felt bad for Asti.I wish she could have seeked some help.Probably she got too emotional about everything.Thats why it is suggested to communicate.Only if someone could have listened to her.Only if MIL could have supported her from the beginning rather then messing up with her.Even her father is to be blamed some where for not asking her about her desires after marriage..
    May her soul rest in peace

4. Tanujam30

Tanujam30 Silver IL'ite

I think a HUGE part of responsibility of this tragedy lies with Sweety's own parents and her family. When parents expect kids to agree to arranged marriage, it is their responsibilty to be thorough in the research of the person. The kind of time and effort Indians put on their Weddings, if even 50% was put in thinking about how the actual Marriage would be, a lot of couples would be better off. Agreed Sweety was naive to hide information (of fiances past GF's) from her family. However, once a marriage is arranged there is such immense pressure on everyone to follow thru with the plans, that any number of red flags are ignored just so no one in "soceity" will raise any questions.

If a case of Dowry harrasment is filed against Husband, a case of Dowry abetting should also be filed against the girls parents. Why did they agree to give dowry in first place ? They were angry when extra things were demanded, why didnt it open their eyes to the fact that they are sending away their girl with a bunch of greedy people?

Hopefully other young girls will take a lesson to use their brain and not only hearts in these matters. Sweety was so hopelessly in love with this guy even before her marriage, she as obviously shattered when things didnt fall in place. Parents will hopefully learn a bigger lesson.

RIP Sweety.

5. zingy

zingy Local Champion Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Asti's wedding photo (Image : Bangalore mirror)

Attached Files:

• Asti.jpg
      Asti.jpg
      File size:
      120.1 KB
      Views:
  6. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Such sick extra marital affairs are killing these innocent lives....i felt so sad when i read her story....what horrible situation would the girl have passed,that has made her to take such a horrifying step..the so very excited girl who started her life had to end it in just 5 months?...
    the guy if not interested,should not have made any romantic talks with this poor girl...if that animal wanted just her body,he could have very well gone for some call girl...sick bloody manian....i am sure he would not keep that girl ramya too happy...he wanted physical relationship and his paretns were behind money....these people should never be killed immediately but each and every day should be a torture for them....

May this beautiful soul rest in peace....

7. samraa

samraa Bronze IL'ite

how very sad.she should have left the guy and lived on.she shouldn't have taken her life.

8. shimjamun

shimjamun Junior IL'ite

Unable to tolerate...I could feel her pain and the most valuable love...

Tat idiot, stupid guy missed her and her love.....

I am also working for wipro. I saw tat guy's photo in our Finder....I abused him when i saw the photo...

9. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

True but wont court consider her to be innocent and naive. Atleast cheat and dowry case can be taken.

It is very clear that guy was the reason for suicide. If sweety was naive and innocent, will court be the same, wont court look beyond sweety's diary. If sweety didnt do justice for herself, wont legal system do for her.
    If she was blindly trust and loved him will law also do the same!

We know the answer that our law system wont do that. To prove this thing will take another decades and that will need lot of money and energy of her parents.

10. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

take print out of his picture and kick that pic whenever u think of this case