1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

suspicious aspect of Husband

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by rs18, May 21, 2007.

1. rs18

rs18 Senior IL'ite

Dear Friends,

i joined the flock last week and i feel very delighted being a part of it ..now let me put across the embarresed situation of my cousin to u seeking advise !!

My cousin is married for the past 2 years with a girl baby of 1.5 yrs. She had a Love marriage . she works for a govt concern which need her acquiantance
    with all the staff working together & this aspect of her shaking a friendly
    posture with her collegues bothers her husband very much . he started nagging her being suspecious all the time doubting her often. The very next day he seemd to be soft spoken. she is very disturbed with this split personality of him. inspite of making him understand he reamins unchanged

she lost the last hope of life !!!!!

Since he is from an urban she beleived that she can make him understand
    but in vain. the torture become more & more vulnarable..she lost her parents too the only source of attahment is her elder sister . Her husband thretens
    to grab her kid too . she is becoming more vexed and tries to avoid meeting people.

Friends.pls give s suggestion as to how the entire scenario can be handled
    i personally suggest her to leave him as he behaves like a psyche. atlest she can live at peace...what do u all say.....

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

he needs counselling and urgent dont put it off, otherwise tough to break ..regards sunkan

3. pavithrasriram

pavithrasriram Bronze IL'ite

ya i also agree with sunkan.counsellin must be done at the earliest.
    regards
    pavithra

4. Premraj

Premraj New IL'ite

The scenario is very sensitive to handle. As I understand from the quote is that he has changed his approach / attitude after seeing his wife being so close with other males.

This is basically possesiveness, which is there with most of the husbands / lovers. We need to really / seriously understand the cause for the change and need to take possible to steps to overcome. It is basically a good try to do our best to meet the possesiveness.

Elders / close friends of him, whom can talk to him personally, can get into this issue pshychologically and discuss frankely with real time situations. Someone should explain him properly him that mixing with men is not a crime. The same situation can happen to him also. At that time, wife may be jealous, but not suspicious. If she is like that, the story continues...

There are exceptions, whom we cannot negotiate... Hope he doesn't fall under such category.

Prefessional counselling can help...

Thanks
    Poornima Premraj

5. rs18

rs18 Senior IL'ite

Dear Friends,

Thanks for the valuable suggestions . As per ur suggestion let him be given a
    professional approach of counselling....:goodidea:

Hoping for the best to Happen........

Thanks again...

Ramya

6. Premraj

Premraj New IL'ite

Ramya,

Again this is an sensitive approach, as he may pretent to go for it. Elders / close friends, whom he has good faith and respect can approach him.

Don't come to to any conclusions, till you find changes from him. Life is so beautiful and everyone wants it very badly. We hunt for it till it comes. Never ever give up.

All the best

Thanks
    Poornima Premraj