1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Survivor - Zee Tamil

Discussion in 'TV' started by meepre, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Ya I was also glad she took equal weight in running. Applause for that.
    But overall sole survivor I dont know. She does a lot of Loose talk and never gives others an oppty to try. she jumps in and grabs the oppty without asking others.

Her justification for Nanda took a side turn , Arjun stopped poking further. She first denied asking Nanda, then she changed to agree that she did .
    Finally her brain worked and started reasoning that nanda is not demanding anything, its just others who are doubtful and go to him for clarity. Its no fault of Nanda's . Once it made sense to her, she kept repeating that to everyone .
    She needs to stay grounded.

madhat and balakrish like this.
  2. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

My understanding was, Aishwarya didn't understand what Arjun was asking. This happened eons ago and Arjun is poking into it now. I don't even know how this is relevant to the game. Much more relevant is if Viji also made the phone call and if Viji also asked for food then why paint Sharan as the Villain. Mr. Arjun has no interest in going towards that direction. Useless anchor.

From my eyes, I can tell that Aishwarya was telling the truth. She did not ask if he wanted to come. She had decided on Nanda and wanted to check if he is okay with coming. I don't see why that is a problem for anybody.

Marzipan and madhat like this.
  3. balakrish

From today's promo ( can't resist seeing :( ), LP irukku sema aapu from Uma. Kadargal saints in ninachuttu irukaar Amzad. LP clearly knows Vedargal are the place she belongs, but has been playing along the past week trying to get to a place where she would not be eliminated. But if she had done that with Amzad she would have been more sincere and had a chance. Uma is telling this straight for her face. She deserves it.

madhat likes this.
  4. balakrish

I too think something like this would have happened if in fact Nanda asked him to get down. Maybe inigo said that he is not sure if he will fall and Nanda might have suggested him to get down so Inigo doesn't get injured for a stupid captaincy task.

We can only hypothesize but it doesn't make sense otherwise

madhat likes this.
  5. balakrish

Yes agreed. Narayanan advised Aishwarya the exact same thing which you have said in yesterday's uncut.

My second most favorite contestant is definitely Narayanan at this point. Not for his physical or mental ability in games, but for being a gem of a human being.

6. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

BTW why did arjun bring this issue now? It should have been dealt with long back. And then there was no proper ending or solution to this. He pokes into all this and then says Right you all are down so lets start the game. I found this talk yesterday very unnecessary. Is this a way to bring up kalavaram in the group?

balakrish likes this.
  7. Ranchu

Yes as a person, I like Narayan. He's the one in that group with happy spirits.

8. Ranchu

Nice win today and again, Aish was called out for her hyperactive behavior. Nicely done. For one low-weight turned out advantageous for red team.
    I thought it would be bad luck though on the actual reward. Let's see what they get tomorrow.

balakrish likes this.
  9. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

Did anyone hear what the video person said to vijee ? i heard something like 'don't react".

Kedi vijee doesnot want to disclose the nuances of the game play to amjad. Now I want to watch the survivor show in philipines. I think it was way long ago in 2013 or so. Anyone up for it after this game is over??

Looks like there are 2 more immunity challenges to go.

If yellow team looses both the challenges then it will be LP then vanessa. Which the probability is 50%. Like vijee said they want trustworthy person within the tribe. that's seems to be the play here. If LP comes next week and vijee looses to LP, appo semmaya errikum.

If the red team looses both with 50% probability then first to go out is sharan , second would be inigo. Nanada, narayan and aiswaraya have a bonding there and will never choose each other.

balakrish likes this.
  10. balakrish

I think you haven't heard anything about the grapevine. Good for you. I too am confused about what I have heard.

I am wondering what happens if the red team lose this week and they vote out Inigo. Inigo votes Nanda and because of the immunity idol, suddenly Nanda is out of the game. Once you are in 3am ulagam, the game is a lottery.

I haven't seen the uncut yet, only saw the short one quickly. Will see the uncut later today. Is the reference of philipines from the uncut?

madhat likes this.