1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Super dumb aliens and super smart earthlings!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Your writing has gone in leaps n bounds in humor..every single post of yours is so wonderful to read Bhargavi.. love your Unidentified Flying Object ...Its happened in my house quite a few times...Big Laugh Looks like Sri has never had experienced any of these...:) flying objects :)

2. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri
    Tying the knot connecting a shaven head and elbow or knee ,if you so prefer, is not difficult at all but getting a proper grip to do that is the tougher part!
    The strategy that you follow in voicing your opinion is the best possible. I know that nothing pleases the other person more than hearing you tell him, 'I totally agree with you'! I often repeat my favourite quotation of Disraeli,"An agreeable person is one who always agrees with me!'

The only UFO that attacks me continuously is bird dropping during my morning walks. As a policy, I never buy any vessels that are light enough to be thrown around!
    Sri

3. Cheeniya

Dear AC
    I join you in saluting Sriniketan for her sense of humour. You'll know from my reply to her why I have never experienced a UFO hitting my head!
    Sri

4. Anandchitra

Dear Sri
    So the KEY :bowdown is not to buy any vessels to throw around.. Did not know that..Even in my recent Pots and Pans purchase trip bought only light "headed" ones.. But you know "OATS" cannot be cooked well in light headed pots :hiya Hence you will find the "heavy weights" in houses where "OATS" are cooked more often :help maybe you can suggest something NOW?????:hide:

5. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Thanks AC and Cheeniya sir for your aprreciation, yellam pazhakka dosham dhaan ( don't confuse with Mals Dosha thread, this is different)

, Buying light-weighted vessels are better than heavy ones, because if thrown in or out, it doesn't cause much damage to the affected areas..

sriniketan

6. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri,
    It is with the ulterior motive of peace prevailing in every house that I suggest oats be included more regularly.
    When it needs heavy vessels for cooking, there will not be light vessels & saucers cannot fly !
    Love,
    Chithra.

7. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs.Chith,

to prevail peace ...use OATS :idea
    Do you still cook 'OATS' on the stove, not in the MW? :hide:
    It doesn't need any heavy bottomed vessel.

sriniketan

8. Anandchitra

Bhargavi
    vambai villaiku kuduthu vangara madhiri iruku Big LaughNow I am sure you are going to tell this is also payaka dhosham:idea

9. Cheeniya

Dear AC
    That's very simple! If Oats is the preferred diet and it needs only heavy vessels to cook, the DH will have to be a lamb!
    Sri

10. Anandchitra

Dear Sri and Sri
    We are not talking about any lamb that rhymes with Wish are we???bonkThe poor poor lamb !Big Laugh