1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sunny Leone interview - worth watching

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by Rihana, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

True, but come to think of it, isn't such boorishness and shouting down the interview guest pretty much the norm? Even news reporters reporting on news live from a scene, often seem to scream and get overly excited. They remind me of agitated molecules.

2. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

Oh yeah- Bill o'Riley comes to mind when it comes to talking over the guest. I am not sure why he invites anyone to his show. Because I can hardly hear the other person. Just two people talking at the same time....

3. momsky

momsky Gold IL'ite

As to how her past is affecting her career. She's very beautiful and most searched in Google India yet none of the big actors so far have partnered up with her in their movies, almost like their reputation will get tainted if they have anything to do with her..

Maybe Sunny's career will turn around thanks to this interview, she was very impressive.

1 person likes this.
  4. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

Well she is a **** star and has had sex with numerous men and women on screen (a fact, not judging), so not too surprising if some top actors of mainstream want to keep their distance from her in terms of public cinema. Its not at all a surprising decision if they choose to exhibit their choice that way - in terms of not getting (publicly) involved in movies with her.

And the majority of those googling her are male, and they are not googling her because she is a spokesperson of sorts for women, but because they want to see her **** videos. **** is her ticket to fame. As simple as that.

2 people like this.
  5. Rihana

Like the mainstream actresses distance themselves from and do not act in movies with actors who've been to jail or convicted?

Ticket to fame/stardom can be **** or dad/mom who is a Bollywood celebrity or a politician with connections?

5 people like this.
  6. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

Its their choice and tradeoffs to make - who they act with or not.

1 person likes this.
  7. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

If Sunny Leone stars in a block buster and become an A-lister, suddenly these very same people who distance themselves will suddenly find ways to embrace her.

A Kareena or Aishwarya or Katrina and others are no different and all have featured in "item songs" and worn very revealing clothes and gyrated to cringe worthy dance moves. And God alone knows what these people have done (and with whom) to get where they are.

When she was getting Bollywood offers, I did think what is Indian film industry coming to? But the same thought crosses my mind when I see "fevicol se" or other similar mindless item songs.

2 people like this.
  8. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Certainly is. As it is ours to call them out on their hypocrisy.

A woman makes **** to earn a good living and she becomes untouchable, yet we continue to worship murderers, adulterers, terrorists, and all manner of sleazeballs. **** is a profession. Legal too. Murder is illegal. As is harboring weapons gifted to you by terrorists. As is cheating on your wife. As are tax fraud and transnational loyalties. No one seems to be getting tainted by associating with those so-called "top actors of mainstream cinema."

**** is her ticket to fame. Are you implying she deserves to be shamed for it?

1 person likes this.
  9. Rihana

I am guessing a response will be 'hum nahin kehte, zamana kehta hai' we are not saying, that is what the world is/will say.

Took a quick look at who is this Sunny Leone, and also the Fevicol se song, while at it. Hadn't realized how vulgar Kareena is in the Fevicol song.. we are that immune to it now. Neither did Sunny Leone seem to be very talented. But, the sheer poise and confidence with which she answered the downright sleazy questions, and the content of her answers has definitely shown how professional she is. Maybe she did it for her upcoming movie or whatever, but got to hand it to her.

Would any interviewer similarly grill Dharmendra on his two wives, two kids with each wife, and attending each child's wedding so grandly? Or was Hema Malini boycotted and did "mainstream" actors distance themselves from her! And then we had Rekha in that "Rendezvous" interview with Simi Grewal, presenting a crazy definition of 'love' for the human being that Amitabh is, and a crazier defense. And saying that Jaya Bachchan is her Didi! Sheesh! With the 'shaadi' mangalsutra and didi tags everything becomes 'acceptable.'

Compared to all that silliness, Leone's interview definitely stands out.

1 person likes this.
  10. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Not before but after seeing the interview i started to have some respect on Sunny. According to me acting is just another profession and it so sad to see how many road blocks they pass in their life.

She is the only lady who answered the interview in a much matured manner i would say when compared to the other actress. Good Job Sunny!!