1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Summer Holidays - Tour - Tips

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by swathi14, Mar 25, 2009.

1. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Now, the exam fever is on in every house. Children as well as parents are eagerly waiting for the big summer holidays.

To enjoy the holidays, some plans will be on for the tour to hill stations / visit to relatives etc.

I thought, it is the perfect time to share some tips to enjoy the holiday trip.

Choosing the spot: The tourist spot can be chosen based on the budget, health conditions for the tour persons, favorite etc. Now package tours are also available.

Advance Booking: If you are planning for a trip, book the tickets, hotels in advance. Otherwise, it will be a problem. Otherwise hand over this responsibility to a tour organizer.

Luggage: If some elders are coming, select clothes based on the climatic condition. Take medicines, enough blankets with you.

If the kids are coming take comic books, some play items, a note book and crayon box, biscuits, snacks and extra dresses for them is okay.

Less of Luggage is more of comfort.

Site Seeing: On the arrival date itself, arrange for the site seeing. From the net, you can know the best site seeing places. Many hotels offer site seeing tours. It is better and economical also.

Things to do before commencing the holiday trip:

Plan and list the things you will take for the trip.

Inform the neighbors about the trip and your contact no.

Lock the house carefully. Put the valuables under proper care.

Inform the local police station about your trip and the days you wont be available. They will put some constables to monitor your house.

Visit your family doctor, and as per his advise, take some medicines to prevent any health problems.

Things to be done after the trip:

When you enjoyed the trip in some of your relations house, write a letter to them on their hospitality and how you enjoyed the time with them.

Ask them to come for a visit to your house.

It will build a strong relationship.

Have a nice holiday trip and without fail, preserve the happiest moment in photos.

andal

2. S Priya

S Priya Senior IL'ite

Dear Andal,

I am just waiting for the exams to get over i will just relax for a week, and then make plans here moms place they visit chennai mostly every summer, and dh place like i am very old pilgrimage tour for me but i think i like my home i will spend at home it is the best place and thank u for the tips good one and u too have a nice trip.

3. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Priya,

Mom's place is the best place in the world for leisurely time pass. Have a nice trip.

Thanks for sharing your comments.

andal