Summer classes for kids in chennai.

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by krishsudha, Feb 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Re: Summer Camps for Kids

FRiends

If any of u heard about SUMMER CLASSES in and around tbm..pls pls let me know................my limit only upto sleaiyur and camproad...........and other side.....west tbm..........

2. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Dear Lata,
    Sindhu is starting her summer classes from the 18th of April.

She have planned to conduct classes in English grammer, crash courses in French, Kool Maths, Abacus, Keyboard and Guitar and Western Dance. Her plans about courses in sports are not confirmed. The course is for one full month. You could contact her for further details.

3. padija

padija Senior IL'ite

does anyone know any summer camps or classes near kodambakkam?

4. Meenu Raju

Meenu Raju New IL'ite

Hi,

Please let me know of summer camps in Adyar area too...

Thanks

Meenu

5. bindhudani

bindhudani Senior IL'ite

Summer camps in Chennai

Dear friends,
    Vacations are nearing and moms,u would have by now prepared a fun filled agenda for ur kids to so that holidays add some value to their future,at the same time be an unwinding experience for the kids.
    Mummies.......Please do share any information about this viz.What are the activities in ur list,who is running the summer camp and where and more details like fees etc would be really helpful.Bow

6. soundarya

soundarya New IL'ite

hi,
    Nandalala siruvar sangam:1/2, Dr.Ranga road,Mylapore,Chennai -04 , has been organising summer camps for different age groups for past several years.This organisation is spearheaded by founder Mathioli .R.Saraswathy .The Silver jubliee was celebrated last year.contact person
    soundarya

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2009
  7. rupamudoi

rupamudoi New IL'ite

Hi Shanti

any more updates on summer camps for kids especially near thiruvanmiyur, pallavakkam. i m relocating to chennai on 15th April so i wud like to get a camp with a mix of some outdoor activity like swimming, skating plus indoor activity like reading, story telling etc basically a one stop shop for a wholistic summer camp since i will join work i will not have time to ferry the kids around so something which is a good mix and has more facilities wud be ideal

thanks a lot
    rupa

8. maya_nair

maya_nair New IL'ite

Spring Into Reading, an English-activity centre in KK Nagar is conducting a 2-week camp for age-group 6-8 , starting on April 16th. There are many activities like globe time, map time, photo quiz, team-forming activities, language, painting, drawing, papier mache, masks, origami, story-telling, puppetry, puzzles, games, music & movement etc. The theme is Countries & Cultures. It is targeted at making the study of geography more interesting to children. I'm not sure but transport from&to Ramapuram/Valasaravakkam may be provided.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2009
  9. siji

siji New IL'ite

hi all chennaites,

i am placed in Alwarpet and looking for some good summer classes for my 4 year ild daughter. , like dance, drawing etc. i am new to this city, pl. share your experiances and good places. i contacted some places and not much impressive.

happy summer
    thanks

10. Jlatch

Jlatch New IL'ite

Dear all,

Can anyone tell me of summer camps in T.Nagar area... Few of them, I knew have classes only for 2 wks.... wld prefer to have these classes for atleast for 1 month long covering on various stuff like slokas, yoga, story telling, drawing, dance, craft etc... so that I can be sure that my kid wld enjoy & benefit by attending the same....

As my 5yr old DD school is going to complete by this week, i'm afraid she might not allow me to office right from next week... if I don't engage her properly... She's more fond of going to school & being with other kids rather than being @ home...

Jlatch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.