summer camp - 2011.

Discussion in 'Places & Events' started by Shanvy, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Varshini,

Check out VB nest, though you have to register beforehand and is a little pricey.

2. radhikrish

radhikrish Silver IL'ite

Shanthi,
    I sent my dd for summer camp at wayanad thru Avishkar India. It is called Kuruva island camp for 5 days. She went with one of her friend. She had a good time there and enjoyed the activities at the camp. They went for trekking and stayed in a resort , with three girls sharing one room. The resort details is available in net itself, so that we can ourselves see the facilities at the resort. They offered vegetarian food for the entire group, and kids had fun there with magic shows, movies arranged specially for them at the camp . Just thought of sharing this with you.

3. vdeepab4u

vdeepab4u Gold IL'ite

Moderator: Please open a separate thread for 2012 Summer camp and move this accordingly.

4. srividhyams

srividhyams New IL'ite

Hi Ladies

Blossoms International - Annanagar west is conducting free [COLOR=#009900 !important]summer camp for kids[/COLOR] 2yrs-8yrs starting 16 Apr - I think its four weeks. Includes Art and craft, Rhymes, clay work, games, treasure hunt etc. [COLOR=#009900 !important]The school[/COLOR] is near park road behind Newry park towers. I hope this information is useful for everyone. Post similar stuff if available.

5. riaviswa

riaviswa Silver IL'ite

Hi
    I am going to conduct art and craft classes for kids from 14th april.The duration is 15 days.I will be teaching paper quilling,origami,wool craft,ice cream stick craft and much m ore.Those interested can pm me for further details.

6. kaluputti

kaluputti Platinum IL'ite

We intend conducting an art camp in T.Nagar, for 15 days from May for 10 days from 10th for the age group of 8 to 14 years. Interested persons can PM me.