1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Summary of RC/JS/CB/UB/KJ novels

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by nirancha, May 12, 2010.

1. RajeeRamesh

RajeeRamesh New IL'ite

Hi i am looking for a novel dont know the name, the story is both hero and heroine parents fix their marriage when they were kids,but heroine father will fix her marriage with some rich person and will insult hero when he ask about the promise heroine father made to hero father. Heroine parents will die due to business loss and she will find out about her father's another family in village, so heroine goes with them to stay in the village and later she will work for hero at Ooty or kodai.

2. divz

divz New IL'ite

Hello all,
    I am searching for the name of below novel
    :Story goes like heroine mom is servant in hero house.Hero's grandma is very cruel to her daughter in law and servants for any small reason and loves her grandson (hero) .She will take him to US to her daughter house when he is like 12 .Till then he will treat the heroine badly .He will come back after he finishes college and start a company with his friend in US.By then he realised he loves heroine and will bring lot of stuff for her.She will remember how he treated her and remember her mother words that she have to wish for normal guy not rich people.Hero start as head of his father company and how he make heroine love him is the story.In between hero save her from bad guys who were trying to behave badly to her.Also hero have a athai daughter that his grandma want to marry.But she loves heros friend. This is similar to nilave malarnditu and nila kaayum neram but not those
    Please help me find the name. Thanks in advance!