Suggestiosn needed [:(]

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by teju71, Jan 25, 2010.

1. teju71

teju71 New IL'ite

Hi,

I never thought I will have to write a post asking suggestions. But life doesn't work the way we think right.

I just wanna share my feelings with you all and get some good suggestions for improving some stuff.

My dad is not well and so he had to quit his job.. Now he can't roam around too much outside because of some medical reasons. Now he is in badly need of some job that he can do from home and earn a living.

Can anyone of you suggest me some stuff, which can help him improve his financial stability ???

Please let me know your comments..

Hoping to get a positive response from IL..

Regards,
    Teju

2. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

may be you can try out the private franchising biz that i am doing in my spare time. PM me if interested

3. sowmyar

sowmyar New IL'ite

Teju,

Work from home sounds promising but some things are just too good to be true.

What are his skill sets. Some people have a knack for investing and take to online trading, with some prior know how of the risks of course. Some have other skills like writing and transcription. Do your research online there are plenty of options. Try sites such as Craigslist that provide classified ads on short term jobs and stuff.

Meanwhile also ask him to prioritise his health since there will be no scope to work unless you are healthy.

4. madhurimas

madhurimas New IL'ite

Hi,
    These days we find so many people working from home.Earlier working from home was a rare occurrence but these days literally anybody and everybody can work from homes.You must find out the things which your father enjoys and would love to do.Try finding out if he is interested in writing or in computer related things.Then you can help in finding job related to his interest and capability basically the ones which he can do without moving around and sitting at a particular place.This would increase his confidence and moreover help you sought out your financial problems.
    All the best!
    Thanks.

5. vandanarajesh

vandanarajesh Bronze IL'ite