1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions to order a birthday cake

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by raagasri, Jul 2, 2011.

1. raagasri

raagasri New IL'ite

Hi,

My boy friend is in charlotte, NC. I want to order a birthday cake for him. As i am currently in india, i can do only through online..

Could anyone of you suggest me a site or a means to get a cake..

Thanks in Advance

2. raagasri

raagasri New IL'ite

very bad to see no reply for my post.. i dnt post anymore thngs in indus ladies.. its waste

3. Ami

Ami Silver IL'ite

Hello raagasri,

It is July 4th weekend here, I will not be surprised not too may participants may not be online.

There are many options for ordering cake, but typically would require visiting the shop and making some choices.

Typically cakes are picked-up by those who order.
    There are challenges with door delivery of cake, in particular, a surprise delivery.
    Your friend should be available to receive.
    Cake is not something that can be left at door step for long.

You should checkout local shop near your friends house that also provide online ordering option.
    We (this forum) do not recommend posting personnel information like address to any newsgroup for help.

You may want to visit google maps, search for your friends address and from there search 'nearby' options.
    You can also check http://www.1-800-bakery.com (FYI: I just searched for some options, I have not used the service).

Rgds.

4. mridusudha

mridusudha Silver IL'ite

Raagasri,

Relax...This past weekend was a long weekend and most probably not many must have seen your post..

Anyways, here's a good website where you can order cakes from. Though the name says "flowers" they also deliver cookies and cakes...

Flowers | Flower Delivery | Fresh Flowers Online | 1-800-FLOWERS.COM

I have used this website to order flowers and gift baskets for my friends...Very reliable site

Hope this helps!!