1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions for baby cots/cribs

Discussion in 'Infants' started by cathzeta, Jul 1, 2011.

1. cathzeta

cathzeta Bronze IL'ite

Hello all,
    My DD is 9 months old. Till so far we were cosleeping on the same bed. We just started sleeping on the floor for the past 2 weeks, now that she treads into all possible directions.

We are thinking of buying a baby cot/crib for her to keep her safe during daytime - while she sleeps or when I am busy in the kitchen et al.

Please suggest where in Blore U get good cots/cribs for her age.
    We did check a few models at Mom&me. Honestly, I feel they are all over-priced. Infact, that was 1 reason, we kept resisting buying a crib in the 1st place, other than the fact that her paed is a strong advocate of co-sleeping.

Thanks,
    cathzeta

2. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Cathzeta,

Apart from Mom & me you have several other baby shops like my baby store, Bappu's baby shop in 4th Block Jaynagar , Born Babies etc ..Check with them once. Else you can contact a carpenter and ask him to make a crib.

3. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

You can also check for the baby beds which have extendable side. You can use these cots for much longer time.

Cribs and cots are expensive in baby shops. Have a look at furniture shops where you can get them at a reasonable price. You can also check out shops like HomeStore, @home.