Suggestion on IL Home page

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback!' started by mythili, May 7, 2007.

1. mythili

mythili Senior IL'ite

I really love the fact that the new home page has a section for 'Announcements', 'New Threads' etc.

However, I wish the space for 'New Threads' was larger, so it covers more threads at any given time.
    Or even better, the MORE link should take the user to a page that has all the latest threads.
    This would make it very easy for users to come across new threads, and navigate to the specific forum.

Most of us users are not looking for reading material in a specific forum, the entire site has valuable information and we don't want to miss out any!

The other option is for the user to click on each of the links from the left side nav bar to see if there are new threads or not in each of the sections and that sure is time consuming.

Thanks for the wonderful job of maintaing a great site to Induslady and all the moderators!
    Mythili

2. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Dear Mythili

This is the easiest way to browse IL.I do this way and so ,I don't miss out any new posts and threads.

1. In th home page,click on 'Forum'
    2. Then click on 'New posts'

This should solve your problem.

3. mythili

mythili Senior IL'ite

Dear Sunitha,
    That is cool, Thank you!
    I would have never figured it out!!! :)

It does make my browsing easier(since I was going through each forum one by one!)
    Cheers,
    Mythili