1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Suggest OB/Gyn

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by sabithag, Feb 7, 2010.

1. sabithag

sabithag Senior IL'ite

Hi All,

Can anyone please suggest me a good Gynecologist in Fallschurch/Fairfax/Alexandria/Reston/Herndon area.

thanks,
    sabitha.

2. snehanjali

snehanjali New IL'ite

Hi Sabitha

I have been to "perfectly female women's healthcare reston va" for my pregnancy in 2006.
    Dr.Evelyn Felluca is good...but i dont know whether she is still there r not

3. vijiarasan

vijiarasan Junior IL'ite

Hi,

I will really suggest Dr.Kathy Wolf. My son was born in last October. My pregnancy was so eventful, she helped me throughout. She calls you in for a checkup as soon as you call her with a problem.

Take care,
    Viji

4. sabithag

sabithag Senior IL'ite

thank u snehanjali and vijiarasan..

5. Pavarun

Pavarun Silver IL'ite

Sabitha, check out this link: http://www.washingtonian.com/articles/health/1930.html

Washingtonian magazine does a top docs of area doctors every year. For my ob-gyn, I shortlisted a few from the list that were covered by my insurance, set up consultation appointments with each and then zeroed in on my choice based on how I felt. My ob-gyn is Greenbriar ob-gyn, Fair oaks. There are three docs (one is a male physician) and all three are really good, they are all in the 2008 top docs list.

The link I posted is the 2005 list which is free. To see the more recent ones you have to subscribe or get it from your library.

Good Luck!

Last edited: Feb 10, 2010