1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Suggest OB/Gyn

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by sabithag, Feb 7, 2010.

1. sabithag

sabithag Senior IL'ite

Hi All,

Can anyone please suggest me a good Gynecologist in Fallschurch/Fairfax/Alexandria/Reston/Herndon area.

thanks,
    sabitha.

2. snehanjali

snehanjali New IL'ite

Hi Sabitha

I have been to "perfectly female women's healthcare reston va" for my pregnancy in 2006.
    Dr.Evelyn Felluca is good...but i dont know whether she is still there r not

3. vijiarasan

vijiarasan Junior IL'ite

Hi,

I will really suggest Dr.Kathy Wolf. My son was born in last October. My pregnancy was so eventful, she helped me throughout. She calls you in for a checkup as soon as you call her with a problem.

Take care,
    Viji

4. sabithag

sabithag Senior IL'ite

thank u snehanjali and vijiarasan..

5. Pavarun

Pavarun Silver IL'ite

Sabitha, check out this link: http://www.washingtonian.com/articles/health/1930.html

Washingtonian magazine does a top docs of area doctors every year. For my ob-gyn, I shortlisted a few from the list that were covered by my insurance, set up consultation appointments with each and then zeroed in on my choice based on how I felt. My ob-gyn is Greenbriar ob-gyn, Fair oaks. There are three docs (one is a male physician) and all three are really good, they are all in the 2008 top docs list.

The link I posted is the 2005 list which is free. To see the more recent ones you have to subscribe or get it from your library.

Good Luck!

Last edited: Feb 10, 2010