Suddent shock and pain in lower abdomen and hip!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by jasmine25, May 29, 2014.

1. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Am yet out of the shocking incident happened before few minutes..This started as my DH returned early from office as he is terribly down with fever, cold and headache..
    As of today am 9 weeks pregnant.. Inlaws have come to visit us and take care of my well-being..
    DH didn't want to spread his fever to me and hence opted to stay in in-laws room.. I didn't even speak to my DH as everybody advised me to stay in my room..
    After few minutes I came to the living room to watch TV and meanwhile was ready to have my dosa
    All of a sudden Mil who was preparing Dosa in the kitchen picked up the holy sacred ash (viboothi) and went to my DH's room..
    I just thought she is gonna enquire about his health..
    Myself and FIL was watching TV..there came an extremely loud shout from MiL which I didn't expect.. I was literally scared and horrified to the core and I raised suddenly from my sofa and my abdomen started paining.. FIL said Mil has some power of god (saami vandhuruku) and she will be alright soon.... she is alright now but am yet out of this incident.. Still my lower abdomen and hip is paining and my state of mind is inexplicable.. On top of this I am separated from my beloved and staying in my room.. Unable to sleep.. Am worried if something could happen to my LO..please help.. Unable to relax...

2. thegirlygirl

thegirlygirl Platinum IL'ite

Dear Jasmine,

Don't worry dear. Your belly is probably hurting due to the sudden movement.
    I think you will be ok in some few hours.

You must be not feeling very good, I think because you are strictly kept away from your hubby.
    It is for your and your baby's good.
    His infection will be cured withing 3-5 days, and then I am sure you will be able to spend time with him :)

In the meanwhile you can care for him by preparing his favourite food( if you are allowed to cook) and by giving him his medicines on time through your MIL. His parents are already here to look for him, so no worries notdonesmiley Just relax.

1 person likes this.
  3. gauridinesh

gauridinesh Platinum IL'ite

Your muscles probably went into a spasm or strain due to which there is this pain.But do not remain silent for long,if it persists go to a doctor.
    Second relax your mind..Do some meditation..listen to some good melodies or prayer chants (go to babycenter.in and there is a garbhasanskar in it. You can listen to it)..Relax your mind everyhting should be fine.

1 person likes this.
  4. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Thank you so much TGG for your words..I am alright now

1 person likes this.
  5. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Thanks gauridinesh.. Exactly I heard the same set of songs and kandhasasti kavasam at night.. I am feeling better today..

6. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Jasmine,

Glad you are feeling better.. I think this is why elders always say to get up or sit down slowly while pregnant.. Take care,, and also do some moderate activity and exercise after consulting your doc.. It helps you in many ways..

2 people like this.
  7. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Thank you so much Preethi..I did consult my Gynec.. seems like a muscle cramp, LO is doing good.. Am perfectly happy and peacefull..

2 people like this.