Sucked by Scooba

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by sundarusha, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Usha ma'am

Couldnt help but write after seeing the "Stunning Scooba." Wow! If technology is advancing at this rate, we may have to spend a week or two in only learning how to operate these extricate and more than humane species after buying. How nice it would be if somebody does a social service by inventing a small robot to help students with tests!
    Nalladhan iruku to imagine......!

Happy Scoobing!

Love
    Meena

2. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Dear Bhargavi

It is all worth the wait! All of you have an open invitation anytime to visit as I can proudly open the doors to a clean house! That's all the dough that was left, you will have to share like neivedyam!

3. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Dear Meena

Varaadhave vandhurikkeenga! Nalvaravu! It took Scooba to get to you to my thread! I am glad.
    Now Meena, I have doubts about the small robot to help student with tests. I have full confidence it its capacity, but what if the students are full of rage for their genius sibling and smack him on the head due to sibling rivalry? Unimaginable!!

4. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Dear Krithika

This morning our baby set out on his cleaning spree in another room. I am working on the request to load the video. Can you tell me how I can load the video clip?

5. Jithiks

Jithiks Gold IL'ite

Dear Usha,

Guess, here in IL website you can only load pictures and not vdo.

If that was possible, then we could have shown the preparation of all recipes via vdo !

So, probably we may have to make do with the pics for now.:)

So, arambingo madam...waitingo waiting thaan !

Cheers

6. Jithiks

Jithiks Gold IL'ite

Dear Usha,

Just had an idea now :idea if it is alright and you are comfortable, you can upload the vdo in youtube and provide us with the link.:hide:

I've never done that before Usha. Guess, we need to be registered in youtube to load vdos there.

Of course this is totally optional for you !

Cheers

7. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Last edited: Sep 6, 2008
  8. Jithiks

Jithiks Gold IL'ite

WOW Usha !! That was fast !! Cutie-Dutie is really doing its job well, able to detect the corners, ends of furniture etc.:thumbsup

Btw, is raysundar you DH??:)

Thanks for uploading it and giving us a live,free demo !! Romba useful aga irukkum for people contemplating to buy it.

One more thing, will the floors be wet for sometime after it cleans, or does it clean and dry simultaneously?

Last edited: Sep 6, 2008
  9. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Krithika

Since it is round in shape, it may not clean the corners where two walls meet. It is better to take a small brush and clean them prior. It goes under sofas and cabinets where the height permits.

You guessed right!

On the manual it says that the cleaning time is 45 minutes and drying mode is 5 minutes. But seemed to me like it was doing it simultaneously.
    There are several light indicators to mean different things like battery low,check brush light, I/m stuck, etc. I need to get to know them slowly.

One more feature is the virtual wall. If you do not want it to clean somewhere, all you have to is place the virtual wall gadget there. It senses it and does not go there.

10. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Hi Meena,
    ...continuing with the imagination..
    Adhai vida, why not let the robot take the tests for the student!
    The robot can be purchased after delivery at the hospital so it can work with the child from its very birth and learn its ways!