Sucked by Scooba

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by sundarusha, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Jithiks

Jithiks Gold IL'ite

Hi Usha,

That was an informative and humorous write-up about Scooba !

But to be frank, never heard of it till today ! I still clean the whole house myself and moreover it is fully carpeted, except for the aisle near the living area and kitchen..ofcourse the bathrooms too! :)

So, do give us a demo of this Scooba(with pics or vdo) after you receive it...seriya?
    Romba eager to see this new product !

Yeah, I did check out their website..looks likes the other robot that vaccums the carpet..right?

Maybe we need to fill it in with the cleaning liquid and switch it on?!

Really amazing..don't know what they will come up with next...a real robot person to clean our dishes,kitchen and bathrooms too!! Now, that is real wishful thinking !! One more...make our kids do their homework & study for quizzes too !! That will be ultimate !:rotfl

AC & Gowri..really enjoyed your fb's too !! Big Laugh

2. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Dear AC

In order to save you from cleaning for a few days, let us pray Scooba takes a few more days to arrive.

3. Gowri66

Gowri66 Gold IL'ite

Dear AC,

She is a very nice friend... she won't scold us for taking some space in her thread. Romba samathu pa...avanga !!!! ????....Harhar

Enna Usha .... Naan correcta ????:hide: Vandhutanga pa... naan pakka villaiyee?????

Last edited: Sep 5, 2008
  4. Gowri66

Gowri66 Gold IL'ite

Dear Krithika,

We are also enjoying... join the gang !!! :rotfl

Aasaiya paru: Aasai irukkalam... peraasai irukka kodadhu pa...

"Don't know what they will come up with next...a real robot person to clean our dishes,kitchen and bathrooms too!! Now, that is real wishful thinking !! One more...make our kids do their homework & study for quizzes too !! That will be ultimate !"

So Krithika... enna neengalum - "Scooba"va ??? The number of Scooba fans are in increasing trend !!

Courtesy : "Usha-Ad company"Big Laugh

5. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Here I am back Gowri. Like you have rightly guessed, I was trying to get all the brooms, swiffers, clorox ready-mop, regular mops in a pile and deciding on a good farewell song. But I stopped thinking what if Scooba did not meet my expectations-- hence put them back again just in case..

6. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Dear Sowpar,

Scooby-do is a good one. I didn't think of that. I too had carpet for most part except the kitchen. Over the last decade, it has become a craze in the southwest to redo the carpet with ceramic tiles, travertine, marble, slate and many more. It makes sense since it doesn't get that cold here.

7. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Thank you Krithika. As I replied to Sowpar, ours too was fully carpeted except the kitchen and bath , but got replaced with tiles except in the bedrooms and baths.

I sure will post some photos as soon as it arrives and then during performance. You are right, Rhoomba is the carpet vacuum.
    Sunitha shared that she only uses vinegar as she has a young child.
    Anyway, that is what I use too for cleaning my floors. She uses the scooba for her bathrooms. I don't know if I want to do that.

What I really need is a robot to have whatever meals each person wants at the touch of a button!Make coffee to each person's desired strength at the blink of an eye!. Seems like a science fiction movie, right? When will those days come? In that case, I don't mind washing dishes and bathrooms.

8. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Sure Gowri, you and Ac can take all the space. I am so charged by all the waves Scooba is creating

9. Jithiks

Jithiks Gold IL'ite

Hi Gowri,

Glad to join the gang !

Hi Usha,

Eagerly waiting for your pic demo...when is the Scooba expected to zoom into your home??:)

So planning for a red carpet...in this case..red floor welcome for the Scooba...?!! Big Laugh

10. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Dear Krithika

I am so glad that all my friends are waiting eagerly for the delivery of this Baby!

Now waiting with camera on hand to get the first pictures...

We will have to come up with some names!