1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Success depends upon Motivations, Focus and Implementations

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by subbutr, Sep 23, 2007.

1. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

My dear friends,

Motivation comes from getting inspired or setting goals but in reality it doesn’t.

Motivation comes from planning & inspiration, however the largest division in personal development can be found in the difference between motivation & organization.

Organization requires lists, inspiration, planning, goals & creates some sense of motivation but in reality the two are separate disciplines.

If all you can do is make lists & you are great at time management you will run rings round virtually all of your colleagues but you may find it difficult to break out of the mold.

On the other hand if you are great at motivation but lack organisation you may find yourself heading way off course & constantly distracted.

To be truly successfull we need more and one key missing ingredient is focus.

By focus, I don’t just mean the ability to concentrate on one task but the ability to focus on one task & take it through to completion.

To succeed we need good judgment which results from experience which derives largely from failure.

Known as tenacity ,the ability to constantly focus & keep trying regardless of discouragement.

Conveniently, focus is made up of a compelling vision of the future created through motivation combined with organization which provides.

If you can take the product of this endeavor, focus & combine it with determination & tenacity then you have a big part of the success formula !

Subbu

2. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Subbu Sir
    Yet another one of your great posts. thanks for writing. I am going to share it with my son. I can see how you are a successsful businessman because of all these great thoughts. keep posting..

3. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

Thanks for the encouragements dear anandchitra,

The present day kids are more intelligent than our generations and there's lots of new things we have to learn from them.

A person's state of mind has the most influence on the outcome of every situation in life.

Developing the ability to govern our state of mind is the cornerstone of self-actualization because our state of mind determines our perception and our behavior.

Our state of mind consists of three main components:

internal representations, physiology, and genetic factors.

Although other people and events may influence them, our internal representations are the internal source of our emotions, attitudes, values, beliefs, and understandings.

These representations become the habits and patterns that determine what we picture in our mind and communicate to ourself.

Our internal images and self-talk have a great impact on our emotional reactions and determine whether or not

we are motivated to take positive action.

Remember…We ALWAYS have a choice when it comes to our perception (how we re-present things to ourself).

Our physiology is made up of a number of things: biochemistry, what we eat, intoxicants, nervous energy, breathing, posture, muscle tension or relaxation, etc.

Our physiology has a strong effect on our moods and emotional reactions as well as our motivation.

Subbu