1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Success Depends On The Size Of Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, May 21, 2020.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

We don’t talk about trees getting older, we say they are growing. Let’s use the same language for ourselves. We are not getting older, we are growing. ~ Sue Fitzmaurice.

Always pray to have eyes that see the best in people, a heart that forgives the worst, a mind that forgets the bad, and a soul that never loses faith in God.

Success in relation is never depend on the size of ur brain ,It always depend on the size of your thoughts .

If you can see a positive side to everything, you’ll be able to live a much richer life than other.

I was thinking of getting old, about people etc. and in google I got these above quotes . Of late I feel I am getting older , as the above quote says I am growing and learning so much at this age and that too from the younger generation. An idle mind is a devil's workshop, which is so true. At times my mind thinks too much and I get wor That's why I try to keep myself busy so that there is no unnecessary thoughts in my mind which will make me feel sad.

My weakness is I come to conclusions very fast. Unless we step into others shoes we dont know their problems. Its very true that we should see the positive side of everything then we can be happy and peaceful. When someone does not talk to me I feel they are not the same , instead of waiting for them to come and talk I should go and talk to them. Sometimes it is better to be quiet , silence is golden.

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame