1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

study or not?! need advice

Discussion in 'H4 Indian Ladies' started by coolfiregirl200, Jan 4, 2010.

1. coolfiregirl200

coolfiregirl200 New IL'ite

Hi,

I got married and came to US on h4 7 months back. I did my b.com in india and was working. I quit my job and came here,I always wanted to pursue higher studies. Now i am thinking of joining masters degree but as my hubby is S/W ...we dont know how long we will be in the same place so not able to join any college.Then i thought of doing some course in India through online but still i dont know whether if we move to some other place will i be able to continue my studies bt opting to write exam in a different venue! i am very confused. plz help me with suggestions.how can i study?

2. reshsabu

reshsabu Gold IL'ite

You could check with the universities in your area or browse through the university websites. Most of the universities have details on prerequisites, fees for each course and admission procedures in their websites.

Also look at the various options for further studies and weigh in the advantages of each of these. Like MS, MBA or some certificate courses etc. If it is a MS/MBA, you will need to get a GRE/GMAT score.

If you have the time, it wouldnt hurt to study for GRE/GMAT (depending on prerequisites of your course of interest). The scores are valid for upto 5 yrs.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010