Stress Reliever from Bill Gates

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Blondie, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Blondie

Blondie Bronze IL'ite

iSOFT - inspired by life

Bill Gates organized an enormous session to recruit a new Chairman for Microsoft Europe.

5000 candidates assembled in a large room.

One candidate is Vella Reddy an Indian (Hyderabadi ) guy.

Bill Gates thanked all the candidates for coming and asked those who do not know JAVA program to leave.

2000 people leave the room.

Reddy says to himself, 'I do not know JAVA but I have nothing to lose if I stay. I'll give it a try'. So He stays.

Bill Gates asked the candidates who never had experience of managing more than 100 people to leave.

2000 people leave the room.

Reddy says to himself ' I never managed anybody by myself but I have nothing to lose if I stay. What can happen to me?' So he stays.

Then Bill Gates asked candidates who do not have management diplomas to leave.

500 people leave the room.

Reddy says to himself, 'I left school at 15 but what have I got to lose?' So he stays in the room.

Lastly, Bill Gates asked the candidates who do not speak Serbo - Croat to leave.

498 people leave the room.

Reddy says to himself, ' I do not speak one word of Serbo - Croat but what do I have to lose?' So he stays and finds himself with one other candidate. Everyone else has gone.

Bill Gates joined them and said 'Apparently you are the only two candidates who speak Serbo - Croat, so I'd now like to hear you have a conversation together in that language.'

Calmly, Reddy turns to the other candidate and says 'ellaa vunnavu babu' (How Are you in Telugu)
    The other candidate answers 'baguunanu babu ' (I am Fine in Telugu)

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Now its totally another matter if Bill Gates himself understands Serbo - Croat, Telugu or not.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2007

2. padmamadhavan

padmamadhavan New IL'ite

very funny.............

3. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Blondie,

Great...............:clap :clap :clap

Veda