Strange dream;worried- please help

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by vidyarp, Sep 18, 2009.

1. vidyarp

vidyarp Bronze IL'ite

Dear friends....I had a very strange dream today morning. I saw that i was travelling in a bus on a hill route with a school friend. Suddenly an old man in the bus gets up and starts pushing me out of the bus. He is very agitated. He talks loudly in Tamil (my mother tongue) and says "Your time has come, your life is about to end...but you have many things to do. get down from this bus right now." And he stops and pushes me out of this bus along with my friend. I am very shocked and upset on hearing this. I start walking on the hill road and am crying and calling out baba's name. And very soon i see a huge marble statue of sai baba covered in green silk cloth. I fall at his feet and hold him tight and keep saying "Baba...i am in a terrible mess. PLease help me baba...i will not leave your feet ever". At the same time i get to know that the bus has met an accident and no one in the bus has survived. At this point i woke up...but i felt very weird about the entire dream.
    To be honest i am going through the worst phase of my life - lost my mother, need to see how to take care of my father, too much of uncertainity at work, pressure of taking care of family and child....the list is endless...
    Is this baba's way of indicating something?? I am worried.

2. bars62

bars62 Senior IL'ite

hi vidyarp

do not worry.BABA has saved you from some mishap. He will take care of your worries.

bharathy.g.

3. imemyself

imemyself Senior IL'ite

Dear Vidya,
    I was looking for some spiritual and religious post and i came upon your post.
    Please do not worry. It is a very strong message from Baba that whatever be issues in your life, He is there to take care of you.

Just keep believing that the problems are coming to an end and Baba is strongly holding you and trying to help you out of the worst phase in your life.
    Belief works wonders!
    My prayers for you!

4. vidyarp

vidyarp Bronze IL'ite

Dear baba....where do i go. You are my sole refuge and i am your servant dear lord. Then why are you doing this? You know i love my father more than anything else in this life...more than my own life!! Then why are you torturing him?? You know that he is the most humble, sincere and caring person in this world. Even then you are testing him so much??
    First my mother dies after battling cancer. My dad was a broken man after her death. But he had his sister and mother for support. He really depended on them. Then within 3 months, his sister dies (my aunt)...he could not get over that and exactly a month later you have now taken away his mother (my grandmother)...How much can a person take??? What are you doing to him baba?? why this agony?? And you know how deeply he belives in you and i also believe so much in you. Yet...you do this!! This is cruel....thats what i can say...
    What do i do now baba? How will i take care of my father? I want him to stay with me but you know all the issues i have related to my mother in law staying with me already. And you also know that i do not have enough money to buy a house for him close to my house?? What will i do baba? I am so upset....Nothing is working out for me. aMy family life is in ruins and my professional life is at its lowest phase. So much of politics and back biting...I cant cope with it anymore. I cannot play dirty and i cannot compromise on my work and do other things to please the boss. I am so unhappy with my work but cannot leave because of the money. I cannot spend time with my child but i need the money....Baba...yeh kya ho gaya??? How will i survive? How will i be able to take care of my father?
    Oh baba....just last week, you gave me darshan in my dreams and i thought everything will be alright. But apparently it is not so....what is your will baba? I am ready to do anything