1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

strange behaviour with my husband

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by DeepthiN, Jun 5, 2015.

1. DeepthiN

DeepthiN New IL'ite

I am well educated,good looking,got a good amount of property from my parents.its my fate to get a husband who doesn't have any of these.apart from all these i only hoped that love will bind us.he used to ask me very often whether hez handsome in the eyes of women.i recently told him i am not interested in this topic.now today hez asking me that he gets tempted towards his female colleague teachers by seeing them, bcz of this he does all things to impress them.i am pretty surprised when i heard that.on top it he says he doesn't have any intention towards xxx with them.i find it pretty strange at his age of 39 hez still thinking of women even after married n having kids. I am also working i dont hv any intentions towards my male colleagues i know my limits as a women.has any one faced this,is it common in all men.i am quite disappointed.

2. SimpleStraight

SimpleStraight Silver IL'ite

@DeepthiN.

Tit for Tat - Tell or Play a Prank - you are also being attracted towards Male colleagues..

Make sure Family Peace and Harmony is maintained..

Kids don't hear all this...Good Luck...

For Every Action, They will be an Equal and Opposite Reaction.

3. seekingbless

seekingbless Platinum IL'ite

i dont get u. where did OP mentioned that she is attracted to her male colleagues?

4. CrayoNess

CrayoNess Platinum IL'ite

It is very normal to feel attraction towards other men/women. It is mainly a biological reaction and natural. If you start (as a married person) to act based on your attractions then you have an issue.

3 people like this.
  5. Lalita123

Lalita123 Senior IL'ite

I wouldn't worry. Its pretty normal. Infact he is telling you and not hiding it. The problem occurs when he starts to hide things.
    And he is also making it clear that he doesnt want to have sex with them. Me and my husband both work at different companies and we both flirt with our colleagues. Till the time its funny and not exceeding the limit, it should be fine.

6. SimpleStraight

SimpleStraight Silver IL'ite

7. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Op...ask him what he wants you to say?Does he expect his wife to approve of this ??Is he seeking permission to be attracted?

Most people are attracted to some one or the other and that is natural.It does not mean you make your spouse uncomfortable .....or upset.keep it t yourself ...specially when you have no plans to act on it.

Sometimes people ask these stupid questions to check the boundaries with their spouse.....to see how far they can go before they cross the limits of the spouse. If you take it lightly or indulge in his silly talks...it is likely he may think you are cool with this and probably more.If you find it uncomfortable...just let him know .One good question to ask is"would you be fine if I wanted to be attractive to my colleagues and want their attention?"

6 people like this.
  8. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

I think its quiet normal by your husband, some tell it some hide. Your husband is much better! be happy .

9. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

Was he like this before also? Or may be mid-life crisis. U know may be he is thinking i am getting old, so his focus is going towards such things "attraction, trying to impress other ladies.. "

10. DeepthiN

DeepthiN New IL'ite

Hi
    i totally agree with you.. i too feel the same..
    initially after our marriage i couldn't say anything thinking that he may get hurt.
    but now i feel its high time to say my opinion that too i dont like all these...
    and i also feel that he wants to tell all these feeling hez no way inferior to me.
    i really hate this kind of comparison.Once we entered into a relationship of marriage therez no one inferior.. both r equal ..(thats how i feel)