Strange and Wierd behaviour of Indians

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by dhriti17, Mar 20, 2014.

1. dhriti17

dhriti17 Senior IL'ite

Iam feeling very sorry to start a thread like this , but the strange behavior of Indian women living outside India is making me do this .I am a women who is firm believer of Women empowerment and improvement of Women's status in this challenging world. But amongst all challenges one Women has become challenge for another women these days .When indian women doesn't even wish and greet another Indian women then how will she be helpful in improving the social status of an Indian women's who struggle hard to stand a stable position in this demanding , testing , pressing world .

Through this best women social network(Indusladies) I would like to pulsate in Women's mind that if you find a Indian women person genuine pls wish at them atleast give a smile which means a lot for 'indian women living outside india. Way far from home country means its like giving birth to a new life . I hope ladies will understand this. I also thank many of the women who encourage through this website and help one and another .
    Without this website I would not got good friends . Thanks Illites .
    Thanks

Ramya

2 people like this.

2. bindukolli

bindukolli Silver IL'ite

Hi ramya..

dont bother about who ignores you....let them go on their way...
    this is what i follow.

3. kkirthi5

kkirthi5 Junior IL'ite

Hey Ramya,
    Wat happen to you....don't bother abt people who ignore you . Take tat as a motivation n live great . be happy dear . love n live ur life who supports u n make others happy.

4. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

This also is partially because of the brought up. In our society how many were brought up to smile and greet strangers they meet? Not just girls, boys, adults, no one cared and they were on their own way.

So it takes time, I wouldnt rush to blame or judge that person yet. If its deliberately done, then as others said, its best to ignore and let me tell you, this has nothing to do with being an indian or pakistani or an european. Its one's personal character.

1 person likes this.