Storming & Stomping! ;)

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by kaniths, Apr 22, 2016.

1. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Post a link? here in E&G? We will revive? Can smilies be added to titles? :yum:

2. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Bumped it but looks like inactive one in online games /puzzles - Just for fun section

3. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Those threads doesn't show up in the sidebar right? Link pls? Maybe we ll make it different and have one here if there is isn't one in E&G yet? (Or maybe not, according to all the alarming mind voices in my head and of the silent lurkers here!) : )

4. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

5. Cimorene

Cimorene Platinum IL'ite

Kaniths,

My writing here is very diffusive which, though not strictly frowned upon, is still a bad practice. Most of the times (9/10), I leverage existing threads to sling along. In the past I had been lazy to start new threads and horrendously warped the trending threads. Needless to say, I have not changed a bit in all my years here.

Communication , in print atleast, is two-dimensional. Unless explicitly framed in coordinates of time it is unclear how evolved or entrenched the subject has been battered to. This another diffusive ramble is to convey my point that your original thoughts on "duplicates" were not brought into question or anchored here, as I thought (presumptuously) that Jey was talking in a general way about collaborative initiatives in a forum. I added my imports from other forums to that "general" discussion carelessly, therefore, any slight incurred from such overreach or neglecting your non-stomping posts is unintended and unforeseen.

Under these circumstances, instead of cutting slacks, we need to mow fields of slack.
    Weekend starting, ready for some more fireballs of malai koftas?

(smiley: kaniths and cimor flailing their limbs and filling cannons with malai koftas, gentle koftas)

kaniths likes this.
  6. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

No Cim I didn't mean you.... : ) By 'storming' I meant brainstorming of ideas not storming of words! :facepalm: I give up! Where are my koftas already? @ashima10 is tempting me with Idly and Sambhar! Which one I should taste first? :yum:

7. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Cim : Klingy this Klingy that....

K : zZzz

@jskls : (trying to doodle, accidentally hits K and wakes the devil!) :O

K : (straight outta sleep, blabbers) I protest! I stomp! I disagree!

Jskls : omg! (bangs her head non stop!)

@ashima10 : I got home made idly sambhar! Anyone?

@Amica : You got bihari sattu too?

Cim : (shrugs) (goes on) Klingy this... Klingy that...

K : Will you stop if I taste your koftas?

@rudrakshi : K, May I help? (takes out her guitar) Chali re.....!

Everyone in E&G runs, hides and vanishes, no one here to storm or stomp around! Problem solved! :wink::tongueclosed::yum: #JustJoking!

ashima10 and Cimorene like this.
  8. Cimorene

Cimorene Platinum IL'ite

I protest ,

My Klingy here , my Klingy there
    My Klingy now, my Klingy then

Bestowed only two lines worth of attention. I should write more about him so that in your next post you will make atleast 6 references of him, sorry not him, my Klingoo.

kaniths likes this.
  9. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

:lol: :facepalm: :yum: Where is appuchi... apputappu... apputamous? okay your doodle monkey! I see him everywhere but the doodles thread! :wink::yum:

Cimorene likes this.
  10. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

@vaikhari... *Abracadabra* Show yourself pls!! :yum: Hmm... Have you gone forever? Just not dropping by for a while? See you around soon? Maybe in Poetry / Snippets section? o_O:confused: