Staying Alone in Malaysia

Discussion in 'Indians in Malaysia' started by angel12, Aug 24, 2011.

1. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

This is the policy of IL .. Please note!

""Do not post any contact information like email IDs, telephone numbers, address, social networking contact details in the public forum. You can safely exchange contact information through our paid private message system. Your posts with contact information will be deleted immediately. Repeat offenders will loose posting privileges.""

yes, i know that! My question was is anyone going to see that?

2. TeddyChiku

TeddyChiku Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for ur help..it wont happ again...:bowdown
    Dear preethi thats my question, anyone caan go there or not well i got my answer...:) free to go all... :)

Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
  3. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

Hello ji Everyone...

So how was the Parade.. did nyone went to see it ??

4. payalreddy32

payalreddy32 New IL'ite

hey i'm planning to come to Malaysia for a holiday.
    planning to Genting Highlands and sunway Lagoon. can u also suggest some more places to see in KL?

5. payalreddy32

payalreddy32 New IL'ite

I'm being awfully rude.

I'm payal Reddy as my id suggests and I live in New Jersey. I moved there after marriage and I have 2 kids.
    Raising them takes all my time but when I'm free I surf various websites and try to find some websites which
    give returns on writing reviews.
    have not at all been sucessful in that but I'm positive something will turn up 4 me.

6. preethiitech

hi angel, saw it on TV.. A huge crowd!!

hi payal.. there are lots of places to visit here!

Check this thread

7. TeddyChiku

TeddyChiku Bronze IL'ite

Hey payal,

It depends on ur visiting days, Well when u r coming and for how many days???

So that, its easy to give u suggestions for visiting places..

Surely u will get lots of info abt malaysia here in IL.. Pls refer to this thread http://www.indusladies.com/forums/places-and-events-in-kl/106124-places-to-visit-around-kl.html

Cheers!!!!!

8. radhika_sv

radhika_sv Junior IL'ite

Hi Every1,

How are you all. I feel so bored after all my household chores are completed. We get to go out only on Sat n Sun. Is this happening to all housewifes in malaysia...? I'm new to this place so no frnds with whom i can roam around for shopping, evening walks etc. Let me know abt urs situations...

9. TeddyChiku

TeddyChiku Bronze IL'ite

Hey Radhika,

I m also house wife but i used to go very frequently out not only with DH on weekends... :)

After my home stuff i will go to market and Evening I go to park or just do walk outside, sometimes i go for window shopping ;) hahaha

where do u live in KL?

10. preethiitech

hi radhika.. I think so, this is a place where everyone go out only on weekends! Because the full week is just work, work and more work!! By the time we finish work, is just the time to sleep at night..

If you are very bored, try to enroll in a library and read books, use the time for any of your hobbies like embroidery, stitching, painting etc.

Previously, I used to go window shopping, or simply to buy a kg of tomatoes and just loiter around the mall for over 1 hour looking at all the different people.. and shops..

As Teddy suggested, Go to parks, it is a lovely sight to see children play.. And can go walking, if you like to maintain your self.. or Join fitness centers if you prefer..

Soon, when you have a gang of friends in the new place, time would start flying..