Statement by a girl named Sonali Mukherjee - Pls Read and act

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by Nijasav, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Shobaji

Shobaji Bronze IL'ite

My prayers with her to get justice

2. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

my suggestion would be they should not be put in jail for this act at all. They dont deserve it. Instead they also should have acid poured on their faces. That would be an answer to all eve teasers and for those losers who commited this demonic and barbaric act.

3. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

what a matter of great shame...the perpetrators should be given stiff punishment so that it acts as a deterant...
    and what about acid being openly sold in the shops??

4. Sridevi

Sridevi Bronze IL'ite

Shocking to see the photos - she has been so beautiful before the acid attach...Agree with sweety17...The attackers deserve the same acid punishment....

5. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

Last heard the attackers are out on bail since the laws are not specific about acid attacks !
    Sonali was invited for Amitabh Bachan's KBC, Lara Dutta accompanied her and she won a handsome amount.
    Sonali is getting cosmetic surgery done at Delhi where a famous hospital is providing her help.
    Hope the laws are changed and the attackers given a tough sentence.

6. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

So shameful of indian youth.. at this point i hope everyone will agree when such cases happened in the starting they should have been punished severely. When such cases happened in the past our media they used these cases like stories as a gossip and there was no punishement even after such criticism.. This is not the first case there are still many more cases all over the india where young guys are doing like this.. even some movies too encouraged this. Ganga jal is one of the example. Just now i saw her petetion page i am not able to sign and cant open other links as here in china many sites are blocked.. even i cant access gmail for last few weeks. She has reached getting 5440 but still she needs many votes to get goal of 10000.. i hope IL's can do this who are able to access other sites to make this petetion a menanigful..