St Jude Prayer Miracle

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by Shakthi7, Mar 8, 2022.

1. Shakthi7

Shakthi7 Gold IL'ite

I prayed to St Jude - my Sai for something that was a miracle to get for my daughter to get into Med-Ex and also a good ACT score. St Jude answered my prayer.

I said the following prayer 9 times for 9 days and on the ninth day the miracle happened

Most Holy Apostle St Jude servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who deliverd your beloved Master into the hands of his enemies has caused you to be forgotten by many. But the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hopeless cases - of things despaired of. Pray for me who feel so hopeless. Make use I implore you to bring visible and speedy help where help is most despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessaties, tribulations and suffering particularly ...top rank, top ACT scores, top university awards, admission to top universities for my children, they work so hard please help them succeed....and that I may bless God with you and all the elect throughout eternity.

I promise you O Blessed St Jude to be ever mindful of this great favor and will never cease to honor you as my special and powerful patron and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you AMEN

Om Sri Sai Jesus Namaha

SuiDhaaga likes this.

2. SuiDhaaga

SuiDhaaga IL Hall of Fame

Please tell us more about St Jude

I know there is hospital named St Jude fir terminally ill kids

Do you have to be a Christian to believe in St Jude?

3. Shakthi7

Shakthi7 Gold IL'ite

No you do not have to be Christian - I am a practicing Hindu and believe that Jesus and St Jude are also part of the millins o Gods we have.

Say thsi Prayer 9 times in a day for 9 days and after you desire is fulfilled you need to publish so that more people can be helped by this prayer. Please post if this as helped you. Many many miracles have happend thanks to St Sai Jude ( I am Sai devotee - I cann him Sai Jude :)

Prayer:
    Most Holy Apostle St Jude servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who deliverd your beloved Master into the hands of his enemies has caused you to be forgotten by many. But the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hopeless cases - of things despaired of. Pray for me who feel so hopeless. Make use I implore you to bring visible and speedy help where help is most despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessaties, tribulations and suffering particularly ...top rank, top ACT scores, top university awards, admission to top universities for my children, they work so hard please help them succeed....and that I may bless God with you and all the elect throughout eternity.

I promise you O Blessed St Jude to be ever mindful of this great favor and will never cease to honor you as my special and powerful patron and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you AMEN

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

@Shakthi7

It is said faith moves mountains. There are thousands thousands of beliefs all over the globe.

I found faith works. I have known friends and relatives who regularly visit their native place and perform annual rituals to their tutelary deity and they say they got favours granted. A friend for last many years never visited his Village deity and faced numerous problems in family life . He was advised to undertake pilgrimage to village and perform certain rituals. Within few months I saw His happy face and spouse with cheerful disposition.

Henry was wearing saffron dhoti and observed prescribed penance for 48 days before embarking to Sabarimala . He has been visiting since several years and is a happy lot. Before beginning of his annual pilgrimage, Henry was in deep debts, his family deserted him, he could not see his kids etc. but now he is changed man his spouse and kids joined him and respect him . Financially his family and he are doing good.

Quid pro quo with God Almighty also works well. The Other day Thirupathi Devasthanam Trust informed single day one bundle of five crores found in hundi. The person who dropped in hundi such a huge bundle of crores must have had terrific faith in Lord Srinivasa and git his favours granted.

Novena prayers at Mahim Protestant church in Mumbai on thursdays conducted at half hour intervals draws huge crowd. Church brims with believers of Mother Mary from morning eight till late night Eleven. Every person carries a small prayerbook containing not verses but words praising Mother Mary etc.

“ .......Oh Mother Mary Never was it known that who sought your aid was left unaided inspired by this confidence I fly to thee sinful and sorrowful ....
    I love thee with all my heart with all my love .... guide me before me guard me after me bless me above me....” the UT link below gives details.

At the end of religious discourse, I happened to hear a woman asking the learned speaker that despite her regular pilgrimage to numerous temples all over India & numerous deities (male & female) over the years, she still suffer from incurable un diagnosable problems and her daughters remain spinster at age forty+ . Her question was worshipping More gods and goddesses she ought to get more blessings and good tidings.
    The man discoursed responded thus: “you must hold steadfast one God and stick to worship sincerely and offer prayers to Him or Her as often as you can. If you get to shift your faith from time to time god after god every god would presume that the other God take care of you”.

Thanks for patient reading.
    Regards.
    God bless.