squash classes

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by akalyaraju, Jun 2, 2007.

1. akalyaraju

akalyaraju New IL'ite

Hi,

Does anybody know about the squash coaching classes in Chennai? If you know please post me these details.Which will be the ideal location to stay for these classes? I t would be a great help.Thank you

Rajma likes this.

2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Akalya,

I know that there is a very good facility in Egmore started by industrialist Sri Ramachandran for playing and learning squash. It is behind the Nehru park in Egmore (sorry for such sketchy details). My nephews take coaching there and it is supposed to be good.

Dont forget to take your squash racket and shoes from Dubai though- I am sure you will do that anyway.

Sweat it out- I love squash too, though I am just a beginner.

Try asking this in the Chennai thread- the moderators there like Varloo or Mrs.ChitVish will know more.

Rajma likes this.
  3. akalyaraju

akalyaraju New IL'ite

Hi vidya,
    Thanks for the info.
    I will contact them.
    Akalya

4. sriganeshraman

sriganeshraman New IL'ite

Hi, This is quite an old post and not sure how many are still interested. Guru Squash Academy at Landons Road offers squash coaching. Coaching is done by A Pandian who is a Level 1 coach. In addition to squash, fitness and yoga is also offered. You can reach him at +91 97907 02722.

There are squash courts available at different clubs but these will require huge lifetime or temporary memberships.