1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Spouse, Son & I Are Off To London Via Airindia Boeing 747

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Thyagarajan, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Thank you for question. It was not difficult to fathom who was behind all that that resulted in deplaneing us. It was clear to me it was political influence & nepotism that was brought to bear upon the interchanging the officer to be posted as head. Forward community has to yield to reservation.But then why it could not be done much earlier? That could be due to haggling.
    Anyways i felt it was God's way of handling and teaching the individuals.
    Thanks & Regards.

2. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

Hi... Everyone here is fine. You still remember what I said last time... Hope you are also doing well in life. I read both the posts but clicked at like for one of them only. My mistake which can Or cannot be justified by my absenteeism. You know that and I hope that you still remember that too. I always feel myself lucky to meet people like you geeta and other here. I also read many posts time to time but dont know why I always feel short of words and not able to express. I may also learn to express myself like you do some day. Just feel good to see old members still writing that keep me connected with this forum and make me login and read new topics here. Always feel thankful to have you here. Just keep writing and sharing your experiences. Thanks a lot.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

Awesome write up, back in those days when going overseas wasn't easy, it would have been a big deal when you were almost there and was replaced at the last minute. Am glad you and your family were able to come out of it soon. But as another poster said, ellam nanmaikke, may be this too happened for your good.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

We all need to realize and remember this every day and teach our children too.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  5. Thyagarajan

:hello:Thanks for appreciation and comments.
    2. Missing something at the eleventh hour, a call doesn’t materialise in time etc., are to be treated as providence will: and a call that did not materialise at a particular time as it happened yesterday turned out to be a great boon. The share price went up by another 30%. So such happenings One should take it as a saving grace only.
    Yes எல்லாம் நன்மைக்கே. அல்லது

Regards

God Bless. Thanks

vidukarth likes this.
  6. Thyagarajan

Thanks for highlighting & appreciating this line. My mother taught me this. She would never get wilted at a negative happening or event. So too my spouse. They are an imperturbable towers in every family.

Regards.
    God bless.

swarnamary and vidukarth like this.
  7. Thyagarajan

:hello:Thanks @shuba for granting me a “ LIKE”.
    Regards.
    God Bless.

8. swarnamary

swarnamary Gold IL'ite

awwwww :weary::pensive::neutral: thats very shocking... did you get a chance to go abroad after that????

Thyagarajan likes this.
  9. Thyagarajan

Thank you for awarding a like and the question. No I never had opportunity to go abroad till date. But I am glad that my son had flown to Europe and Germany and daughter flown alone to join her husband to USA.

Viswamitra and swarnamary like this.
  10. swarnamary

swarnamary Gold IL'ite

soon we will see you here in USA.....:thumbup::thumbup:

Thyagarajan and Viswamitra like this.