1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Spoiled my mood on Ganesh Chaturthi!!

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by gujulady, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Anamika99

Anamika99 Gold IL'ite

I understand your explanation on other points.
    Yes my in-laws want to move in permanently, they have stated clearly. Example I was trying to give though to state that if we agree with their views, they will change their view just to disagree with us...

About video tour and all, yeah do whatever suits you...do not be explicit that u r defending urself , but be subtle so when opprtunity comes up do not miss a chance
    For your tour example, u can start talking to people (ur side and his and people around u ) that u r so impressed with Dad that this age he walked so much inspite of u offer the wheel chair all the time and u r amazed he understands needs of carb for energy and how he maintained energy by consuming those during the walk...u r covered...just act before he does and present with his praise and mention what u r doing. I have learned this art for the first time and it works.
    \Like my MIL asks me to offer my son to change clothes and i want to wait few minutes so i can finish what i m doing....i could not say no as soon as she declared what needs to be done. SO now i figure what she wants next i would say to my son "DS , u have 10 mins to play and then I will give u clothes so u can change" and now she can ask me to do that right away...u know what i mean, anticipate and take action - that is proactive. I am still learning this to apply whereever possible ,
    Good luck