1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Spice Grinder in USA

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by Nivedi, Jul 10, 2007.

1. SarahAnn

SarahAnn New IL'ite

hi
    iam planning to buy osterizer blender.i read that you use this for making chutney.is it really helpful for making small amount?

thanks

2. lathangi.ch

lathangi.ch Bronze IL'ite

Hello,
    I bought this spice grinder for MIL. Can this be used in India??

3. gentran

gentran New IL'ite

after reading the forum i am planning to buy kitchen aid coffee grinder ... can you please tell me in which store is it available and what is the price of it... it would be helpful if you can attach a pic of it...

4. lakshmi5

lakshmi5 Senior IL'ite

Hello indus ladies in US,

I am moved to US recently and am looking out to buy a spice grinder. After reading this thread, I ended up with 2 options - kitchen aid and Mr.coffee grinder with chamber maid. I dont think Kitchen aid is no longer available in stores purchase and available only online. And I dont prefer that option. So I would like to freeze my option with Mr.Coffee for grinding sambar powder, rasam powder. I am fine with my Oster blender for chutneys.

Can you please suggest how does this Mr.Coffee grinder work? I also saw good reviews about Krups and Hamilton Bleach in some sites. Have any of you used it? How does it work? What else you do other than powdering?

Looking forward for your responses for my purchase.

Regards
    Lakshmi

5. lakshmi5

lakshmi5 Senior IL'ite

Is this a dead thread? Expecting to get some responses for this. Planning to have the purchase by this weekend.

Regards