Special shlokas for specific purposes

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Chitvish, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Re: Ganesha Ashtotharam (Sanskrit in English & Tamil Fonts) & Vinayakar 108 potris .

Dear Meena,
    Thanks for the prompt F B.
    I am very happy that you plan to keep K D V in the entrance.
    Love,
    Chithra.

2. Chitvish

Re: Ganesha Ashtotharam (Sanskrit in English & Tamil Fonts) & Vinayakar 108 potris .

Dear RadhaV,
    Thankyou for the F B.
    This is a very rare ashtotharam & hence I wanted to post this. After posting S L, I now feel, tamil helps in the correct pronunciation.
    Next I will start drafting Thrishathi on your request.
    Thannkyou for your good wishes. I leave all these to God's will !
    Love,
    Chithra.

3. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

dear chitra,
    thanks for yet another asthotram and potris.....lovely , i am really enjoying them.....
    And thanks to Kb also for the pdf, it makes it so easy to save them and make printouts.....
    thanks, thanks thanks....

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

A Big Thankyou to you Chitra and also for Kb2000. So many shlokas, all we need is to click on a button. I am still amazed at this possiblility.
    I enjoyed both the pictures of Vinayagar. I never knew that there were special picture for a Kandrishti Vinayagar. How and and when did this come about? You say recently...does that mean it is a new artist or it was recognised only recently. I thought Vinayaka was Vanayaka and He removed all the obstacles anyways, didn't know there are special forms too.

L, Kamla

5. ramya_psk

ramya_psk Senior IL'ite

Hi Chithra madam,

thank u so much for the vinayagar pottri.i am planning to take a print out of all the slokam and make a file such that i can keep it in my pooja room.When ever i open this book i can remember u and can pray for u .

Tx

ramya

6. Chitvish

Dear Sudha,
    Thankyou very much - from me & kb.
    Tamil potris are so enjoyable, Sudha ! You understand & enjoy them better !!
    Love,
    Chithra.

7. Chitvish

Dear Kamla,
    Welcome to the less common visitor ! Thankyou for joining us here, Kamla !
    K D V is a concept 5, 6 years old. It is by a new artist & very popular in Chennai. I have a figurine in my foyer. He removes obstacles any way - but special forms have more attributes !!
    Madam, I am at your service, at the click of a button !
    Love,
    Chithra.

8. Chitvish

Dear Ramya,
    Thankyou for the F B .
    Yes, please take a printout of the pdf file. You can alternate all potris, everyday & enjoy.
    Love,
    Chithra.

9. tejudatla

tejudatla Bronze IL'ite

Dear Chitra Mam,

Ganesha Ashtotharam is another great piece of work from u. This will be very useful 4 all of us... I think we do not need to search anywhere 4 shlokams. All can found in our IL. Also we have the access to powerful shlokas right at our desks. I appreciate the time n effort u have put in to make this possible. I am thanking u n KB2000 a millions from the bottom of my heart 4 posting all those divine Shlokas of Lord Vinayaka 108 potris..:2thumbsup:

I wud like to ask u to how to develop interest on God to my baby at her earlier ages.. What kind of Shlokas ( Easiest )I can learn her to develop her skills? Plz let me know...

10. anjana

anjana Bronze IL'ite

Dear Chitra,
    Thanks for posting yet another Ashtotharam which will be chanted by me with some help from M though. Are there any specific days for chanting this and what offerings should I make? Generally while doing Ashtotharam's do we have to do any archanai Chitra besides lighting lamps. May God bless you Chitra for all the efforts you take.
    Love,

1 person likes this.