Special School

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by Swethasri, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Swethasri

Swethasri Platinum IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

Anybody knows special schoolfor Down syndrome in and around bannerghatta rd,like Arekare or bilekahalli or hulimavu.....Please let me know.Thanks

2. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hi Swetha,

i have heard about one schooll for spl kids in indira nagar. If i get to now the name i will post it here but near banerghatta road i dont know. If you didnt get any school till, i will suggest you to contact NIMHANS they will help u in all the ways. There is early intervention clinic in koramangala by dr. priya. if you want this address i an get you.

take care,
    PAdma

3. Swethasri

Thanks for u r reply padma.i will try to get info from NIMHANS.ya i know Dr.Priya who worked before in Prarijma slow learners.She is excellent but i need both physical therapy and speech,but she has only stimulation.If u have her contact no.please me i will call her and get some advice.

4. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hi swethasri,
    NIMHANS will definitley help u... now i remember dr. jagdeesh chinappa have a clinic in kormangala near bda complex behind little elly school.. he have speech therapist, i am not sure but i came to know from their employees. Dr.Priya's number i can give u wait for few days if i dont get her number i will give somebody's number associated with her or her clinic address in koramangala. Do u know cradle hospital have a speech therapist but he is north indian and lives in rt nagar, he takes classes at his residence.

take care,
    PAdma

take care,
    Padma

5. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hi Swetha,
    just now i did google search for dr. priya sandeep. You type HOPE early intervention clinic, koramangala, bangalore, you will get her clinic address and contact number too. We cant post any link or write phone number so i am not posting here and i have not paid for private messages. Currently i am in China and my old cellphone is in bangalore which have her number...it will take time for my sister to search it and give me the number. So, i did google so that you canget the information early.. try the website i hope it will help you... i remember now there is one school in jaynagar for learning disbilities kids and it is full time, again i have to google. I will get back to you later with some more information.

take care,
    PAdma

6. Swethasri

Thanks a lot padma for the information.even iam in US and collecting information what are our options in bangalore.i will try to call priya.Thanks

7. Swethasri

I would like to let other parents know that there is a school called TURTLES in Bannerghatta Road Arekere. Turtles School » About Us