Special Note for Devotees Visiting Shirdi Saibaba Samadhi Mandhir

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by Saisakthi, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

:welcome to IL/Sayee family Yellowsunflower sister.

Thanks for dropping by, May Baba call you soon to visit Dwarakamayee.

Sairam

2. Saisakthi

Dear Ramaninl Sister,

:welcome to IL/Sayee family,

Hope you visited Dwarakamayee in Jan 2013, and experienced the bliss of being there, Sairam

3. Saisakthi

Racr Sister,

Sairam, keep dreaming and Baba will fulfill your dreams, what was a Nightmare has been successfully completed by Baba's grace as a first step, the rest are not nightmares, he will make you gain confidence and make you sit behind the wheels with confidence.

My prayers have always been answered and so I am confident that my prayers for my Sister Racr will also be fulfilled and your dreams will come true, keep dreaming high, Best wishes..

Thanks for refreshing this thread, will be useful for others too.

4. Prithu

Prithu Bronze IL'ite

Dear sai sakthi,
    we are planning to visit shirdi next week, please tell us the difference between kakad aarthi and noon arthi. The website requires us to be at the gate at 3:15AM for the Kakad aarthi, is it necessary that we are present at the gates 30 minutes before the aarthi starts. Also do tell us, what are the other darshan we should definitely attend.
    Thanks in advance

5. Saisakthi

Dear Prithu Sister,

:welcome to IL/Sayee family,

Glad you have a Divine Call to Samadhi Mandhir, unless Guru decides to call you, one would find it difficult to reach him,

The four different aarthi's are as follows:

4:30 am - Kakad Aarti (morning) (like suprabatham in Tirumala)

12:00Noon - Mid day or Noon Aarti

At Sunset Dhoop Aarti (Time differs as per season)

10:30 PM Shej (night) Aarti, after this , a shawl is wrapped around the statue in the Samadhi Mandir, a Rudraksha mala is put around baba's neck, Mosquito net is hung, and a pot of water kept there.

These days you have ONLINE booking for Aarthi and Darshans, so you can book them ahead and you need to report at least an hour before the aarthi.

Please go through this thread from the beginning you will get to know more... and drop in if still need clarification.

I guess you would be staying atleast a night in Shirdi, if yes, one Aarthi and One darshan if you can make it, you will feel the bliss, according to your travel timings and sleep pattern chose the aarthi.

If you are there for more days (2 or 3) you can visit the other details giving in the first page of the thread. you can also participate in Mangal Snan for which you need to buy instant tickets at the counter, Oh you must not miss SAI SATYANARAYANA VRAT if you stay for 2/3 nights.

MAY BABA guide you and feel his presence and give you darshan and blessings too.

HAPPY JOURNEY & DARSHAN, do pray for all of us here, especially sisters who are longing to hold their Little Ones soon. Sairam

2 people like this.
  6. healthandbeauty

healthandbeauty Junior IL'ite

anantkoti brahamandnayak rajadhiraj yogiraj prambraham srisachidanand sadguru sainath maharaj ki jai

7. saro58

saro58 New IL'ite

Dear Ramani Sir

With Sai's grace, we had the privilege of visiting the Sai Temple managed by you, in Chennai during 2011. It was an amazing experience! We (my husband and myself) heard that during the Tsunami, water came very close to the temple but did not touch the temple! JAI SAI RAM!!! We have been to Shirdi when there were no tickets for darshan. We have had HISGRACE and attended all the four aratis in a single day. Now, the story is different. Sir, when you say a maximum of one darshan and one arathi, does it mean any arathi of our choice?
    Does the purchase of a ticket entitle one for arati only or also a darshan other than the arati?? We have not been able to make it to Shirdi since three years, as my mother-in-law is aged and sick and she is with us. She is not comfortable staying in any relative's place . Waiting for BABA to help us to make a trip to Shirdi for his Darshan, JAI SAI!!

8. dearmostviji

dearmostviji Gold IL'ite

Dear SaiSakthi sister,
    This is Viji. With Baba's blessings, our visit to Shirdi is confirmed on the first week of next month and am so blessed to see this thread.
    We'll be reaching Shirdi early morning (4:30 AM) and will be there till 10 PM.
    I like to participate in Mangal Snan and Satyanarayana vrat pooja while we are at Shirdi.
    Is that something that I can book earlier? Could you please give me few details on this.

Om Sai Ram!!

Om Sai Ram!!

Regards,
    Viji.

9. Saisakthi

Dear Sister Viji (DearmostViji)

Sairam, Glad that there is a Divine's call and blessed to be there in Samadhi Mandhir. I hope you find this thread useful to get details to utilize your time effectiently.

Mangal Snan and Sathyanarayana Pooja Tickets are issued only for that day over the counter. No Advance Booking Online, So since you will be there from 4.30am it is advisable to approach the ticket counter to purchase tickets.

:my2cents is that you book for Dhoop Aarthi Online, so that after you finish Abhishek Pooja and Sathyanarayana Pooja after having lunch and done some shopping you can directly go in for aarthi.

May BABA bless you in abundance and give you darshan in any form, seek blessings, pray for all of us.

:thankyou2: sairam

10. Saisakthi

:welcome healthandbeauty sister to IL family and Sayee's fold.

Thanks for visiting the thread and May BABA bless you always Sairam