South Indians in Melbourne wanna be friends

Discussion in 'Indians in Australia & NZ' started by Archnaraj, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Illy

Illy New IL'ite

Hi Archana,

I have done few posts checking if there are any family or Tamil people living in melbourne . Also started following ur threads. Where do you live. You have started this post sometime last year so I wasn't sure if you would reply

2. Illy

Illy New IL'ite

Hi Archana and Viji

Have started a new page on Fb trying to connect our people living in melbourne. You can visit and like my page, will get to know more people and family living near area and we could meet.

Melbourne tamizha is the page name

Regards
    Illy

3. Illy

Illy New IL'ite

Have started a new page on Fb trying to connect our people living in melbourne. You can visit and like my page, will get to know more people and family living near area and we could meet.

Regards
    Illy

4. Illy

Illy New IL'ite

Regards
    Illy

5. Archnaraj

Archnaraj Senior IL'ite

Illy i liked your page. I live in cranbourne. Let me kow when you come to the temple we can catch up. Or we could catch up sometime in the weekend if you are free as i work. Nice to have someonefrom the same place. ☺☺

Illy likes this.
  6. Illy

Illy New IL'ite

Awesome :)

I just texted you on Fb messenger. Good to connect ! Are you referring to sai temple ?

Sure will update. We can catch up on ur availability

Thanks for liking the page. Pls let others know about the page so we get more connects :)

7. sekarpsamy

sekarpsamy New IL'ite

Hi Aneelok, thank u so much for your quick reply and welcoming me _/\_ ... and my apologies for much delayed reply as I got just settled down recently.. It's nice to connect with our people here :)

8. sekarpsamy

sekarpsamy New IL'ite

Hi Illy, Thanks for your message and welcoming me _/\_... I'm from Perundurai, Erode dt, and worked at Chennai for years. Currently I'm staying at Heidelberg and my work is at Docklands. Nice to chat with our people here .. Have a great day !