1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

South Indians in Maryland

Discussion in 'Indians in Washington DC' started by sbal, Jan 26, 2013.

1. sbal

sbal New IL'ite

Hi All,
    Please join this group on Meetup

This Meetup group has been created for "active and fun loving South Indian families" in their 20s to late 30s residing in Montgomery County MD, looking to meet & socialize with other Indian families. This Meetup group will aid families in making new friends and indulging in various activities like movies, cookouts, potlucks, dancing, game nights, outdoor adventures, shopping etc. Our motto is to form a close knit group where we know most members of the group and hence membership to this group is restricted. If this is what you are looking for, please join, take a moment to introduce yourself and try and attend an upcoming event as soon as possible

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2013

2. Jas1116

Jas1116 New IL'ite

Hello,
    I am new to Maryland and I am looking for an accomodation Near NIH in bethesda Maryland. Mostly a basement with a kitchen and a bathroom. Please help me find a place. I tried sulekha with not much of help. Thank you

3. janarun

janarun Senior IL'ite

Hi sbal,

I am from chennai and i live in gaithersburg....Do you have nay active group right now....I live with my husband and would like to make new friends and join this group....