1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sorting out Problems Kamalji Style

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Alpha,

i am very impressed with yr work, and the way u do it.God will always bless u, and who says ladies are less than men, u are better than most of us men.

Kenyans and Nigerians are notorious for stealing and in to bad things , nahin ?

Have a choclate and have one on my account too.HAHA

Thanks.

kamal

2. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

:thumbsup to Kamalji's Style..
    Yeah, in business, we don't know , what will happen next..your ideas would be of great help...hats off!

Glad to know that your eyes are getting better..Is it the "madras eye' as we call in Chennai..red-eyes, watery, itchy..( I don't know what they call it there..as Jaipur eye..just kidding)

sriniketan

3. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Dear K,
    Thank you for your compliments
    let me correct you on something the Nigerians are the notorious ones not the Kenyans and into bad things hummmm i really don't know, but i know that every country has its positive and negative but we learn and make ourselves better business people.Business itself is a game and a gamble we should know how to play it, my business involves only the local people especially women i hardly deal with indians and when you are dealing with the locals especially from the slum you learn so much from them and wonder how will they survive but they do and do it honestly, the women are so hard working and thanks to the NGO's who really support them. I love doing business and love communicating with my customers i work a lot with sisters from church organisations who train the slum girls and street girls on how to do tie and dye and there stuff is then exported overseas.
    love
    alpa:cheers