1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sorry ! I had to post here , please understand ladies. Thanks for the suggestions !

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Manyam, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Manyam

Manyam New IL'ite

i and my husband loved each other and married . I live in US in h4 visa. Its been 3 years almost and we have a one year old baby . Lately , i came to know that my husband has $40k debts . He didn't tell me about his debts . My husband secretly called my dad and my dad's brother and ask for help in clearinb his debts . Asked them
    Not to inform this to me . They helped and never told me anything . But my husband asked someone in my family again and then with all these , my dad told me what all happend . I was totally upset and asked my husband and he did not give any good answer . He said that he kept it as a secret because i would get hurt . Days passed by (15 days may be )and he told me that he stillhas $8k debt. I don't know what he is doing all that . His family says that he cleared all his student loans and his parent's house loan . Prior to this , i complained about his drinking habit to my sis-in-law . He stopped drinking from then but everyday he says that he lost his freedom because of me .
    After this debts issue , we have been quarreling everyday for some or the other reason . He is coming home very late . By 2 AM sometimes . He doesn't talk anything even after coming home .i will be home all day with my baby . He doesnt even take me out during weekends . He doesnt talk or play with the baby , that the baby cries if his dad holds him one day ,.my husband used some rude words like whore and bitch etc while we are arguing . I called my dad and said that w are fighting everyday . He asked me to come to india for a break. Its been 1 month since this happened . My dad is ready to take tickets for me and my baby . But my husband isnt allowing me to do that . He postpones the trip by saying visa issues or something . TOday we quarralled again and with all the anger, i said i may need to proceed legally when he said he wont give my passport and he wont give me the baby .
    He said that he will make my life miserable infront of all the people i know ! We stopped the conversation . He is not that kinda person who doesnt give passport and wants to harass the wife . He is not that kinda person who just takes money from father innlaw and never pays back .we are not a good relationship . Using all those stupid words and made our relationship worser . My husband is not at all eating food at home because of all these . We tried making our relationship work , like more than thousand times but nothing worked . With all the conversations happend , i don't know if i can ever be happy with him . I lost my feelings for him . What do you think i should do ? I cannog divorse and live seperately , i don't want my baby to face all the situations because of our divorse . He is treating me as dependent sometimes . Even i ssk him about his debts , he says its none of my business because he is the one who earns and i can do nothing even if he tells me his problems . Please help :(
    Sometimes i feel like i should suicide :(

2. Spanzs

Spanzs New IL'ite

Re: Sorry ! I had to post here , please understand ladies. Thanks for the suggestions

Hi dear don't worry be strong,ur life has purpose so try find it, never ever think of sucide it's foolish thing u could afford, listen marriage is a relationship that hold on trust,love,respect and responsibility....
    Now check what is ur relationship scale...
    first I suggest u to reach to ur parents if not ask them to come to u, try talk to ur in laws
    try council ur hubby if he is genuinely very nice guy he will properly respond then u will give ur child a proper father.
    but please never go blind on love

3. Spanzs

Spanzs New IL'ite

Re: Sorry ! I had to post here , please understand ladies. Thanks for the suggestions

And also try to get job if u can and support ur hubby financially , ask everything clearly then both of u can plan a life properly and a happy family

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
  4. Manyam

Manyam New IL'ite

Thanks for the reply . My husband is very egoistic . He doesn't actually understand what the other person is tryinb to say . I feels he is a great person with unique character . I really wanted him to know the value of family but he never tries to understand . What should i do ?
    His family doesn't actually care about me or my baby . My parents agreed for our marriage only because i love him , so i cannot tell them abiut each and everything that happened here ! :( help me . Is he gonna change ?! :(

5. Manyam

Manyam New IL'ite

We talked many times but he loves me that day and behaves the same from the next . He never agrees his mistakes :(

6. Manyam

Manyam New IL'ite

There is no other way i could find what he is doing, i 'm a stay home mom and in dependent visa . I know i should not stress him after coming home , but things are not good . I know its my fault to keep bugging him at work and also at home . I know he must be soo stressed and speak words he doesnt even mean heartfully ! Husband should tell his wife about all his debts and income.he is not doing that . It hurts his ego to tell me everything .are men like that in nature ? I want a loving husband . But it feels awkward to talk to him with love after all these stupid conversations we had !

7. Manyam

Manyam New IL'ite

Even he said the same . He wants me to get a job and help him
    In clear his debts . Why should i do that if I don't know the reason for his debts . He wont tell me clearly . He will change the reasons whenever i ask him .

8. Manyam

Manyam New IL'ite

What do you tell about he speaking rude words to me and doesnt give me my baby if i wanted to travel india ?

9. Manyam

Manyam New IL'ite

How can we both forget all the rude words we used for each other ? A few words are hurting even now . This isn't the same person i loved :( i don't have any feelings for him , now ! Do you think i should tell everything to my parents ? Thay cannot be reversed even if my husnand and me are together after a few years or months

10. Manyam

Manyam New IL'ite

How should i forget what all happened ? Also , isn't that called cheating , taking money from my parents without my knowledge ?