1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sorry for not stepping in

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by rajmiarun, Dec 14, 2007.

1. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Dear all,
    It had been a loooooooong yes very long time since I got a chance even to open IL. I have been reading all those IL threads and blogs that which comes to my mail ID. That is because I have taken up a new job, (though I work from home), I had been forced to devote almost most of my time to it as it is a startup company and I have to take up so many responsibilities. By God's grace hope to do it with the full satisfaction of the management.

I know I have missed a lot many things. Now that I get atleast an hour or two to spare I think I could just step into IL and read and post.

2. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Hi Rajmi,
    In fact I was wondering why you were not active. Good to see you back. Good luck with your new role. Keep peeping in and posting when you can.

3. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Hi Rajmi,

Welcome back after the short break. It is nice to see you back. How many entries have you got ready now?
    All the best for your new job..

4. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Rajmi dearest Missed you Welcome Back so glad I read that you're coming back...Congrats on the new job and Good Luck..

5. ish_nalini

ish_nalini Senior IL'ite

Dear Rajmi,
    You know I was keep on checking for your interesting blogs and posts.I missed you a lot,any how I feel elated with your sincerity.Keep visiting us.

6. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Dear All,
    Thanks a lot for your welcome. Will def start posting. Yes Lathaji, I have a long list ready to post. Will post one by one. After taking up a new role I really have come across so many people and planning to share that experiences too.