Sorry for no posting (for long time)

Discussion in 'Post Pregnancy Care' started by dsrini, Aug 28, 2007.

1. dsrini

dsrini Bronze IL'ite

Hello everyone
    Sorry for no posting any messages for long time. My little one is keeping me real busy. My parents left so its going crazy.
    This part of life is really challenging. Bringing up a child at every stage is a real challenge.

I read couple posts regarding losing weight after c-section. I have no idea how I am going to reduce weight coz I think still have cravings coz I am eating a lot (but my mom says since I am breastfeeding I am feeling hungry all the time) and whenever I am not able to cook I order pizza & I rarely put the abdominal binder (it won't help to loss weight).
    I am having elliptical probably from next week I will start doing.

When u r a stay-at-home its really tough job.(this is my view).

My daughter is 4 months. She is very naughty, she wants my attention all the time. She njoys when I hug and kiss her.

Time flies like anything.

When I went to the delivery room I decided to beat the postpartum depression. Till today I am successful in that(with lots of support from husband).

Last week my sisiter came and her kids had severe cold so my daughter got cold and its really sad to her sick coz she having trouble sleeping and also eating. now she is getting little better. Hope she get well soon.

Keep you all posted whenever I find time.
    Congrats to everyone who are pregnant and to all who gave birth.

Thanks & Cheers
    -DSrini

Last edited: Aug 28, 2007

2. diwali

diwali Senior IL'ite

hi,

congrats! hope u r enjoying a lot!

by the way wat's her name?

and take care of u r self, dont worry about waight.

Srilatha

3. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Welcome back DS.I was wondering where you were.Good to see you back.Take care of yourself and baby well.