Son's LKG Admission in Chennai

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by jayalakshmig, Feb 15, 2007.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi uma,

R u talking about the one near the trident or opposite the airport...kv palavanthangal is not so good compared to kv meenambakkam. and it is a little hard to get a seat there....as the preference is to goverment employees..

please do mention which area you are going to be in so that maybe i can tell you about extra curricular classes.....

2. Pmk

Pmk New IL'ite

hi
    i have 2 and half year old in pre school- and am now looking for info regarding schooling in cbse schools from next academic year.
    i was student of dav mogappair myself -any ideas when and how to get admission ?
    also regarding chinmaya vidyalaya at annanagar - does anybody know anything about it?? is it good?? my child becomes 3 in feb 2007
    thanks
    pmk

3. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Hi PMK,

I just got application form from Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Anna Nagar...they are issuing applications tommorrow also...you have to go with the original birth certificate...Child has to be 3 years 6 months as on 1st June to get admission..

4. Pmk

Pmk New IL'ite

thanks manju,
    i guess i will have to try next year as the cut off is too early for my child. could you tell me some of the positive aspects of the school? i have just heard of it - dont know the details..
    thank you,
    pmk

Last edited: Dec 5, 2007
  5. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hey folks,
    applications are being distributed for admission in DAV schools, all the branches.

6. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Hi Varloo,

Are u sure? Have DAV completed distribution of LKG application forms? I was waiting for that and when i enquired they told me Dec end or Jan first week only...

7. athmaindu

athmaindu New IL'ite

Hi Tharani

How is Omega International school? How is their transport facility. Were you happy with their curriculum + extra curricular activities.

thanks

8. Vijaylakshmi

Vijaylakshmi New IL'ite

Hi Manju,

Can u gve me the contact details of Chinmaya Vidhyala, Annanagar.also tell me the exact location , where it is situated.

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi Viji,

Manju is busy. will log in once in a while. so i am butting in and giving you details.

this is chinmaya anna nagar website which should be very informative for you.

Chinmaya Vidyalaya

10. athmaindu

athmaindu New IL'ite

Hi,

Can anybody pl let me know if there are vans/buses from Valasaravakkam to PSBB, KK Nagar.

Thanks