1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Some stray thoughts of Mine

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

At another site, i was tagged to answer some questions, and here is how i replied to the questions, which well may also make u smile at me and my silliness.

Well I may repeat myself, for my life history is bared already here since the years, I don’t know what else is new for me to tell u all about myself. Let me be honest , at least let me try what to say diplomatic, and let me see if my so called honesty makes u smile along with others. So here goes, the so called truth. HAHA

WHO DID YOU HAVE YOUR FIRST CRUSH ON ?

I was in the third standard or fourth , and there was this teacher called Melba, short skirt, dark and sexy, and I could not stop staring at her.

Well she found me to be a threat, and complained to the principal, who caned me on my bums and both sides of my hand. After that, my eyes would always see the floor, never again did I like at any teacher in any other way, other than as a mother !!

She must be 80 now, I am curious to see if I still find her attractive eh !

WHERE DID YOU GO FOR HONEYMOON?

A travel agent made great plans for me, Banglore Mysore and Ooty. It was the month of April, and mysore was hot, but our hotel was on the top of Chamundi hills, called Hotel Fernhill Imperial, if I am not mistaken, room for 100 bucks, just 12 rooms, and it was so cold, and windy, and with no warm clothes, we had to warm each other !

But we had a swell time, as I guess most couples do eh !

HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT?

Harsha says I sleep like a baby, in the faetus position, all courled up. And I toss and turn many a times. And I wish Harsha goes out of town, so that I can have the twin bed to myself, when I sleep oblong, and that is when I get a good sleep. And no one to nag me, that u fart or snore, and so much space to myself.

Wish I had a triple bed in the room, two for me and one for her.

And a wise man said , bedroom is the place just to sleep, so I do that, I don’t talk, I just sleep.

And for other things ? Well parde mein rehne do, parda na uthao !!!

4. IF YOU WERE STRANDED IN A DESERTED ISLAND WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE ALONG?

Well Rakhee Sawant no doubt, for she would keep me awake, as I have to make sure, she stays away from me. HAHA. And staying awake would help me find help to get away from the island and her !!!

7. DO YOU LOOK AT OPPOSITE SEX EVEN WHEN YOU WALK SIDE BY SIDE WITH YOUR SPOUSE?

Yes I do, for I have the licence to look, just as James Bond has thelicence to kill. I am a garment exporter, and it is my duty to check out the latest fashion, and fortunately the latest fashions covers the body of pretty women !

But I would not be allowed to look at the opposite sex at a Nudist Camp, for there would be no clothes to look at , would they !

But there too I think I can get away, saying that I am looking at them, to see if they would look good in a Saree, or a trouser, or skirt and blouse !!!

8. DO YOU LUST IN YOUR HEART?

Well, I think I am smart,

And not stupid,

To tell u when I am struck by Cupid.

So raaz ko raaz rehne do,

Bechari pretty ladies ko kapde pehne do !!!

8. DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF ATTRACTIVE PACKAGE?

Well beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, and whosoever tells me I am an attractive package needs to get their eyesight tested !

I have skipped some questions, I aks the readers forgivness, for I may have sinned, may the lord send me to Hell, to the beauties there !!!

So there u aer goldie, make whatever u want of what I have said, if it made u smile, at some point, my blog is successful irrespective of how many comments I get.

For I am not Anna Hazare, that is for sure !!!

KAMAL MAHTANI

Give an example of complete business failure

Answer – a pregnant prostitute !!!

What is Shadi ?

S – Hanti Bhang

H – immat khatam

A – Azaadi Samapat

D – imag kharab

I – mthihan Shuru

Jin ki ho gayi JHELO !

Jin ki nahi hui Soch LO !

I found this one damn cute, read this please.

If Anna had been married, this andolan would not have been started .Here is why.Wife to Anna

1) Where are u going ?

2) Akele tumhe hi padi hai kya ?

3) Yeh kejriwal ka saath chodo !

4) Who boycut baal wali ladki kaun hai aur tumharse bagal mein kyon baithi hai ?

5) Tumhara kya rishta hai uske saath?

6) Who kaha mili thi tumhe ?

7) Sham taka a jayoge na ?

8) When u return home, buy 1 kg papita, some onions and fruits.

9) And on the way, get some money from the ATM !!!

i have a feeling, Congress is delaying , waiting for Anna's kidneys to fail, which may happen in a couple of days time, so that he does not live long after that to trouble them.

somehowi cant get over this feeling friends.

4 people like this.

2. ptamil2007

ptamil2007 Gold IL'ite

hahaha...
    Kamalji as usual one of your witty answers....
    Anna Hazare's joke was nice

1 person likes this.
  3. ojaantrik

ojaantrik IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamal:

Sitting here in US, I am missing all the sound and fury of the Anna Hazare campaign. But thanks to internet, I am not missing the IL fanfare.

This morning started off loud and clear, full of hope for me, when I read about your heart ache for the teacher followed soon by bum ache. I recalled a teacher for whom I felt similarly, but, and here is the catch, no one cained me. I didn't get caught! I am better than you I think when it comes to women gazing. No one has ever complained to me about my questionable propensities. It's my best guarded secret. Did I ever stare? No one knows, except I.

Of course, unlike you, I never visited a nudist colony, so I can't say how I would have behaved there. And that reminds me. After having kept each other warm on a cold windy night at the top of a hill, look at what happened to you back in the plains. Two beds for you and only one for the wife. F***ting and snoring to keep her awake as you dream about who knows what! I hope Harsha has read this post, especially the questions that Hazare's wife would have asked him had she been around.

And this strange business you are engaged in worries me. Garment export. Have you forgotten that only recently we exported all the wheat we produced and then people began to starve, prices playing havoc? Why do you export garments? Serious question you know. Is it to create pockets of nudist colonies in your neighbourhood?

oj

3 people like this.
  4. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Oh Kamalji...

As usual your write up was fantastic and you are making us laugh a lot always..

Thanks for that.

5. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Oh my!! Kamalji your sense of humor coupled with Oj-da' response!! I can't get over laughing. You know I have to agree with Oj-da on your export business....what is the inetent here Kamalji????

You are pretty smart kamalji - if you were to get stuck on a deserted island it better be with some one you don't like - one you try to get away faster from that person and two, your loved ones are safe home! What an idea sirji :thumbsup

And as for Anna being married, you should run it by balajee - he is comng up with a 5point master plan and this would only delight him.

I have to say this time I enjoyed the blog and had me laughing somuch that the jokes didnot matter!!

6. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

hi kamalji,
    nice jokes.
    the Anna wife replies seem to be compiled from personal experience............ha ha
    in the Rakhi one i thought u are going to say'many will try to save rakhi & i will be saved with her'
    I seriously doubted anyone will try to save her but know for sure Indus Ladies will try to save u.
    ur reasoning in being with rakhi bowled me.........
    pragati

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear PT,

looks like yu were on a reading spree yesterday. Thank u for liking the blog and the jokes, and for the first FB too.

Regards

kaamal

8. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Blog was ok, but I expected better jokes from you.

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear OJ,

Anna has caught the nation by storm, one man, and everyone is drooling over him.But how many can be honest in life, i wonder, certainly not me.

See OJ, u are intelligent, to see without getting caught, very unlike me, so it is good to have a smart teacher like u who can teach me how to look innocently.HAHA

Well even i have not visited a nudist camp, but wonder how people can shed their inhibitions, though i have seen topless women at Spain beaches many a times. Well the nudists need cloithes, and that is why i am there for eh !

And OJ, by the way what we export no one will wear in india, so indians wont go nude or short of clothes, dont worry, same way as America never went hungry when they exported their wheat to us, which was not fit even for their horses, under the PL 480 scheme in the sixites, if i am not mistaken, u know better.HAHA

Thanks for the superb FB, and welcome to india, and ur presence here has created so much excitment, i just wish u are here for keeps.

And also i wish u could post that first post of yours that i read and was highly impressed, about that dog. There are many new readers here, and they woul d love it, it is one of yr finest creations, which makes u cry and think at the same time.

i hope u will oblige me.

Regards

kamal

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Uma,

Thank u for the kind words,

Regards

kamal