Some Jokes for Indian Crickter's

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by cheer, Apr 3, 2007.

1. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    "Sehwag ko Mayur pehnao; Sachin ko Pepsi pilao; Ganguly ko chyawanprash khilao; Dhoni ko Brylcreem lagao; Dravid me Castrol bharao... Lekin unko** cricket MAT khelao..." reads an SMS, mocking the star batsmen over their ads appearances. (**We have of course, masked the one critical word) (AFP Photo)

[​IMG]
    "Greg is missing. A note found in his hotel room said, 'I am rushing home.

Please note that I am NOT writing and WILL NOT write any book in my life!"' This SMS came after the alleged murder of Pakistan coach Bob Woolmer and India's loss to Bangladesh.

[​IMG]"What is the most proficient form of footwork displayed by Indian batsmen?" Answer: "The walk back to the pavilion." Read on. (Reuters Photo)

[​IMG]"Where do Indian batsmen perform their best?" Answer: "In ads." "What is the height of optimism?" Answer: "Sehwag coming out to bat applying sunscreen on his face."

[​IMG]India's defeat at the hands of its eastern neighbour, Bangladesh is because of late prime Minister Indira Gandhi.

How come?

Because she created Bangladesh!

But, who is to be blamed for the loss to Lanka?

Hanumanji

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2007

2. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

By the way, do you know Team India's schedule betwen now and Bangaldesh tour in May?

India will play against Govt Model School, Bhiwadi on April 2; against Maa Anandamayi Girls School, Ganganagar on April 26; against Mata Sundari College (Home Science Group), Indore on May 2.

Why the long gaps in between, you may ask?

That, silly, is for practice of modeling & renegotiating new modeling assignments. (We, of course, are joking too).

Attached Files: